Best fifth No. 1 by a female act?

Devin

Best 5th No. 1 hit single?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Singles

• Ariana Grande - Positions
    • Beyoncé - Single Ladies
    • Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do (Without You)
    • Katy Perry ft. Kanye West - E.T.
    • Lady Gaga ft. Ariana Grande - Rain On Me
    • Madonna - Open Your Heart
    • Mariah Carey - Emotions
    • Rihanna - Rude Boy
    • Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
    • Whitney Houston - Didn’t We Almost Have It All

Toss up between Janet and Madge for this one, but I gotta give it to Janet by a hair. 

Lwndwy best song ever iktr

• Like 2

LWNDWY > OYH > Emotions > RB > ROM > ET > DWAHIA > Positions > SL > LWYMMD

Edited by Blue Skies

LWYMMD > Rain On Me > ET > Emotions > Rude Boy > Love Will Never Do > Didn't We Almost Have It All > Positions > Single Ladies > Open Your Heart

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Love will never do is pure pop perfection. 

• Like 1

Emotions for me, OYH & LWND (WY) are great too. Honestly this category is a weak showing by the younger pop girls for some reason

E.T. > Emotions >>>> the rest

Between ET and DWAHIA

Rude boy :skeleton:

Mariah clears. everyone else can fight for leftovers.

literally love all these songs tbh so imma rank!

1. Love Will Never Do (Without You)- might be Janet's best song. Love love stories that stand the test of time.
2. Single Ladies- soooo iconic honestly I may forget its there sometimes but when the chance it comes on the memories rushing back are undeniable. great pop song
3. Open Your Heart- one of my earliest Madge faves. Might go listen to it rn tbh
4. Emotions- a bop? Yes. Sings her face off? for sure. i believe her fr when she said she was vocally shot afte recording this cause forget the whistles she is BELTING
5. Didnt We Almost Have It All- ngl wasnt too hot on this song for a while but its Whitney and off pure vocal performance she destroys the entire list. yet she wrongs far more emotion and rawness in her live performance of it.
6. Rude Boy- Rihanna's best earworm easily. 
7. Positions- not much to say tbh but its top 10 Ariana for me
8. Rain On Me- its worn off on me since its release but when im in the mood for campy pop it go rightttt here. the whole album tho this isnt even top three there
9. Look What You Made Me Do- remember the premiere to this like it was yesterday. just started high school and whew historyyy
10. ET- ranks so low because the Kanye version doesnt add much for me if anything just distracts. glad he go that hit tho ig
Edited by GreatestLoveofAll
editing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.