Zara Larsson - 'VENUS'

kyliefever2002

happy to see Can't Tame Her, excellent pop song and a great album opener :clap3:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• MississippiZara

• Kintsugi

• whatyouwant_

even the tour poster follow the aesthetic theme of the single covers shot by jack brigland, i wonder what happened with the on my love cover

1 hour ago, Yawn said:

i see some arenas..

outside Sweden :gaycatx:

The Kim P experience :eli:

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

more uptempo bops than slow songs for sure

Bestie, can you spill more? Like… is it giving Love Me Land type hit or… David Guetta forgettable pop?

perched for the final tracklist cause she had made some bops and gr8 tracks for this album but also just as many flops lmao

She needs to replace End of Time with PINK -- in fact Pink shoulda been the damn lead.  Mess but i'm here for it.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

She needs to replace End of Time with PINK -- in fact Pink shoulda been the damn lead.  Mess but i'm here for it.

Pink is one of her best songs :jonny2: shame she didn't use it

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, beyonceparkwood said:

Bestie, can you spill more? Like… is it giving Love Me Land type hit or… David Guetta forgettable pop?

it's exactly what you would expect from a Zara Larsson album, full of cute disposable bops and a few ballads :bird: there is one song in particular that reminds me of Love Me Land

• Like 1

she needs to collab with veronica maggio :jonny5:

29 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

it's exactly what you would expect from a Zara Larsson album, full of cute disposable bops and a few ballads :bird: there is one song in particular that reminds me of Love Me Land

Wait… YES. Love Me Land type song… couldn’t be happier. I sincerely hope it’s not as disposable poppy as Poster Girl. Such a downgrade from So Good.

3 hours ago, Yawn said:

i see some arenas..

outside Sweden :gaycatx:

Is this her first tour? First UK tour?

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

Could you confirm if any of the leaked Poster Girl outtakes made the tracklist? It was teased by another insider earlier this year that she revisited/reworked one of them and it’s a “banger”

My guess is Die For You but idk!

17 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:

Could you confirm if any of the leaked Poster Girl outtakes made the tracklist? It was teased by another insider earlier this year that she revisited/reworked one of them and it’s a “banger”

it was Clubben

22 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:

yes Wanna is on the album this time

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

it was Clubben

30 minutes ago, Saint James said:

yes Wanna is on the album this time

sowhatisthetruth.gif

Jk but really though I’m confused because she told some fans on Twitter like a year ago that Clubben was sold to another artist. Did she get the song back?

I love Wanna but enough of that song :skull:

I rather have a new one instead 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.