Doja Cat for Live Lounge

Alex

nice to finally hear some live vocals 

but she doesn’t look happy to be there 

They ****** up her autotune mic for Agora Hills but PTTR was good and Red Room was a cute cover. :rip:

i love these BBC live performances, they are really the new IT promo slot along with NPR tiny desk

AGODRA HILLS!!!!!!!

her flipin back and forth with her flows in da second verse!!!!!

i would so love for her to do AH and then go into All i Do Is Think Of You ... i would so lose it 

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i love these BBC live performances, they are really the new IT promo slot along with NPR tiny desk

I would LOVE for her to do an NPR tiny desk. A shame they didn't get that booked before tour starts (or if Doja even wanted to do that) but I hope she does one day

She looks a bit bored.

But her vocals and breath control is on point !

Still can't decide if Agora Hills sounds like a smash or just a cute basic pop rap song.

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

i would so love for her to do AH and then go into All i Do Is Think Of You ... i would so lose it 

we need this! there's not even mashups on YouTube :chick3:

Her vocals in that Red Room cover are awful. Why do people act like she can actually sing?  Even Selena served better "vocals" in her acoustic covers. 

Im so used of Doja giving us everything at her performances that this felt kind of boring, I know BBC R1 Live Lounge is more focused on Vocals but yes this was kind of meehhh

• Like 1

On 10/26/2023 at 7:36 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

these two and First TAKE are the hot viral live slots :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.