Azealia Banks skulldrags Anitta and failed career, calls her “Third world Shakira”.

KatyPrismSpirit

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mons†er

• KatyPrismSpirit

• cyberpunkgoth

• She-Rah

Brazil is as much of a 3rd world country as Colombia, just saying, Azelia. And that definition is just outdated 

Edited by Badgalbriel

"Third world" as a drag is literally just racism :skull::skull::skull: It's so habitual with her at this point. She can mock Candace Owens for dismissing the plight of the slaves, but when the time logically comes to think 'hmm maybe impoverished and oppressed people around the globe are fully human too?...' she gets straight back on 19th century phrenology **** instead

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Capris Groove said:

**** me can we ban all threads about this unhinged monster at this point? Like we do JK Rowling. She spews nothing but hate.

she isn't an unhinged monster. she's a black woman who has been open about her mental struggles as well as being misunderstood by the world. yes she does spew hateful things but she also has very valid viewpoints. if you don't like her you're not forced to come in the thread and comment. this is atrl babe,  this is what happens.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 21

5 minutes ago, mons†er said:

!!! it's so hurtful honestly to see how she keeps standing in her own way. I really be wanting to defend her (and sometime sis still do bc she will actually have valid points), bu t then she goes and attacks people randomly and I just give up. 

"They'll forget your name soon and won't nobody be to blame but yourself" is still one of the craziest self-fulling prophecies in music :deadbanana2:

She obviously has serious mental health issues and I hope one day she can figure it out, but we really need to stop giving her attention until that day comes (which ofc may be never)

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

and i know anitta's networth be higher than azealia's

AGLzFiA.gif

Of course it is... more than x10

Anitta Net Worth $40 Million

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/anitta-net-worth/

Azealia Banks Net Worth $3 Million

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/azealia-banks-net-worth/

third country earnings apparently aren't that bad, are they? 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, needs said:

Now what did Anitta do? :deadbanana:

apparently nothing :rip: yesterday she posted about those SKIMS ads and not finding Neymar that attractive and a lot of brazilian anitta stans attacked her for it so she accused anitta of sending bots her way :deadvision:

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

She's a prime example of an artist who needs to let the music do the talking and just shut up. 

Because hearing her talk is like visiting a landfill...you never know what kind of awful crap you will encounter at every turn

what music

• Haha 2

Anitta is a [US] flop, not even dragging Tommy Mottola out of retirement could make her happen, but at least she's not a dickhead.

Edited by BryceG
  • Haha 4

I do think people should stop giving her attention so she might get some clarity because her ranting stopped being funny a long time ago. They’re ramblings of a scorned woman with a lot of unprocessed trauma.

• Like 2

Another meltdown from this mentally disabled excuse of a human being? Her "drags" used to be funny like 4 years ago when my fave was ready to beat her ass :coffee2:

• Like 1

she so exhausting. i dont even find her and drags funny anymore. shes just a constant stream of negativity.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cyberpunkgoth said:

:ahh:

Or maybe she isn’t lol what has she done other than get plastic surgery? I never hear anything negative about her 

What is Azealia even doing for a living these days? In all seriousness, how does she even make money to buy food?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Or maybe she isn’t lol what has she done other than get plastic surgery? I never hear anything negative about her 

you're prolly not from brazil, and that must be why 

but that's fine

Why does Azealia think anyone but her enabling fans listens to what she has to say? :rip: And the fact that both Shakira and Anitta are from third world countries :rip:

Maybe Azealia meant "dollar store Shakira", that would make more sense. Yeah Anitta is a rich woman but her artistry and world wide reach is very limited.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.