Azealia Banks skulldrags Anitta and failed career, calls her “Third world Shakira”.

KatyPrismSpirit

Y’all :deadvision:

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Haha 2

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mons†er

• KatyPrismSpirit

• cyberpunkgoth

• She-Rah

Whew this about to be a good one! 

• Haha 1

It's like watching fashion police back in 2012.

God bless her 

• Haha 3

Ouu Anitta is gonna turn up her 4th nose to this.. hopefully she claps back

Azealia vs. Anitta and the Entire Country of Brazil.

AB needs to release Business & Pleasure, or bring back the pineapple Bussy soap before she drags anyone.

Brazil is a huge country. Anitta probably buys Azealia Banks whole career in 2 or 3 months of earnings in Brazil. 

So her drag is a joke, as always. She's so hateful. And i'm being nice... Anitta probably has 1 contract alone with any Brazilian brand that would already buy Azealia's career. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Anitta is performing on award shows, being invited to runway shows, touring the world, releasing albumS as in multiple, collaborating with ICONS, and one of the biggest artists in Brazil which is an incredible feat bc having Brazil loves you is monstrous.

Azealia is peddling bootyhole soap on IG. she can't even get someone relevant to answer her calls. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Shakira is also from a third world country tho

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

AB needs to release Business & Pleasure, or bring back the pineapple Bussy soap before she drags anyone.

AB needs to be able to stay at a record label long enough to release a EP before she comes for anyone. and I'm saying that as a stan. 

• Like 2

I know my girl is busy with her Spanish courtroom residency, but she is still from Colombia, so what does Azealia mean by "third world Shakira"? :rip:

Just now, mons†er said:

AB needs to be able to stay at a record label long enough to release a EP before she comes for anyone. and I'm saying that as a stan. 

She's her own worst enemy at this point. It's just sad.

• Like 1

**** me can we ban all threads about this unhinged monster at this point? Like we do JK Rowling. She spews nothing but hate.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She's her own worst enemy at this point. It's just sad.

!!! it's so hurtful honestly to see how she keeps standing in her own way. I really be wanting to defend her (and sometime sis still do bc she will actually have valid points), bu t then she goes and attacks people randomly and I just give up. 

• Like 2

What warranted this? Anita is so unproblematic and slays on the show Elite.

• Like 1

She's a prime example of an artist who needs to let the music do the talking and just shut up. 

Because hearing her talk is like visiting a landfill...you never know what kind of awful crap you will encounter at every turn

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.