Azealia Banks skulldrags Anitta and failed career, calls her “Third world Shakira”.

KatyPrismSpirit

Why is she going at her? Did Anitta drag her or smth?

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mons†er

• KatyPrismSpirit

• cyberpunkgoth

• She-Rah

18 minutes ago, cyberpunkgoth said:

you're prolly not from brazil, and that must be why 

but that's fine

I'm from brazil and she's fine, no? I barely hear anything negative about her nowadays. 

You know its bad when you’re tryin to fight flop Anitta lol

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

I know my girl is busy with her Spanish courtroom residency, but she is still from Colombia, so what does Azealia mean by "third world Shakira"? :rip:

nnn MTE. :rip: 

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

Of course it is... more than x10

Anitta Net Worth $40 Million

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/anitta-net-worth/

Azealia Banks Net Worth $3 Million

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/azealia-banks-net-worth/

third country earnings apparently aren't that bad, are they? 

But Azealia has drags and homemade soap for stinky holes lol at this point anitta makes more money in the US than Azealia Banks

• Like 1

Azealia usually makes me at least chuckle, but this was lame and unnecessary. 

what IS  funny is that this started solely because she said Neymar was overrated and Brazilians flocked to her page so she associated them with Anitta bot fans somehow in her brain :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

I'm from brazil and she's fine, no? I barely hear anything negative about her nowadays. 

ela é literalmente a pioral, mo

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Selegend said:

Of course it is... more than x10

Anitta Net Worth $40 Million

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/anitta-net-worth/

Azealia Banks Net Worth $3 Million

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/azealia-banks-net-worth/

third country earnings apparently aren't that bad, are they? 

Facts are facts. 

why are AB threads still allowed? uninteresting and always full of hate, can we stop?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

The million times she's said the n word

She always try to roast someone but when she's the one getting roasted(like by Khia) shes

cringe-baby.gif

• Haha 1

This woman must be the most insufferable human being to be around.

The sort of person who will drain you of all of your positive energy and optimism because she's negative 300% of the time and simply can't stand seeing anyone succeed or happy.

Edited by C_Colstead

Her drags are only funny when they're aimed at a low hanging fruit like Candace Owens 

8 hours ago, Selegend said:

Brazil is a huge country. Anitta probably buys Azealia Banks whole career in 2 or 3 months of earnings in Brazil. 

So her drag is a joke, as always. She's so hateful. And i'm being nice... Anitta probably has 1 contract alone with any Brazilian brand that would already buy Azealia's career. 

The dumb thing is: one of the last places Banks had tour demand was Brazil, over the years she came here many times, to different cities. 

This was with Brazilians fans started after she was too late or didnt want to go on stage and obviously people went on twitter and since then she saus horrible stuff about our country.

You are right Anitta career even if not being a hit in the USA, is probably 10 times bigger than Banks peak, in terms that Anitta is rumoured to be worth around a few hundred million dollars, cause she is not only a sincer, she has a record company, a manager agency with popular artists and she even has a bank. Way before being a singer she went to business school and she got her diploma and even worked to a multination.

Im not an Anitta fan, but I think is important to give context for people who are not Brazilian.

Anitta is filthy rich, she has her own airplane, houses all over. Her mind is a business mind, her passion lies in business, even she says that. 

Banks on the other hand is a true artist with no business mindset, she lives to destroy her band and she feeds on any kind of attention.

Just watch Anitta not responding because she knows a fight with Banks doesnt sell anything lol

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

I know my girl is busy with her Spanish courtroom residency, but she is still from Colombia, so what does Azealia mean by "third world Shakira"? :rip:

She probably sees Shakira as someone from the Western world (1st world countries) since she’s a known artist and has had big hits, eras and moments in the US/europe 

______

jfjdksksk I wonder what trigger this? Probably an Anitta Stan said something dumb to her and as always AB had to retaliate. She didn’t lie tho. Anitta has no talent, music is garbage and has no artistic identity. She will never happen outside of Brazil in the way that she wants to (Shakira’s level of global super star) she lacks the talent and charisma. All she can sing about is sex.

Lemme go stream Azealia’s discography nonstop cause she DID NOT LIE 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I think those of you saying “but Shakira is also from a 3rd world country” are missing the fact that Shakira’s massive crossover album (Laundry Service) was launched from the US. Shakira even moved full time to Miami to record and promote the album. Sony wanted Shakira be a global artist (she didn’t make her whole artistic identity about being from Colombia and how much sex Colombians love to have) so that is the Shakira that AB got to experience as someone who grew up in the states. After that Shakira moved to Spain and did most of her work from there or the US for promo. So I think despite Shakira being from Colombia, her label and her team has always portrayed her as an international super star. 

What's her weird obsession with Anitta, leave her alone. So bizarre

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.