Is this weird or is it ever apply to you?

leyaris11

My best friend has a crush on a coworker whose is straight, that guy is super straight and he has sex with many girls/woman before, at the time he was rumor dating another girl worker. 

One time we have a swimming session together, my friend can't help but touch him in the shower and confessed to him that he had a feeling for him. Of course the guy backed out and staring he was straight, not gay and respectively leave. 

They remained friend and co-worker then. 

A couple weeks later, we all have a huge celebrate at the company and the straight guy got drunk so he can't drive and ask my friend took him home later... and they then have sex in his apts that night. 

After that night, the straight guy saying he was drunk so he didn't know what he doing, also he just want one time experiment with another man. 

They stop talking after that. 

Few weeks later, the straight guy broke up with his rumor gf at work.... start dating my friend. 

They just got married last week. 

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

can y’all stop posting fan fiction on here it’s getting tired 

• Haha 3

and then everybody on the bus stood up and clapped :clap3:

• Haha 4

You live in a fantasy world like me. :clack:

…And than you woke up and proceeded to live in reality :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.