Tyla Performs "Water" On The Jimmy Fallon Show, 1st US Televized Performance

AbeHicks

I'm really not clear on whether this was actual live singing or just the use of a very well-done backup  :psyduck:. What does the audience think?

It’s interesting to me that a talent like this woman barely gets any love on this site or in these threads…

But then you have certain others with a certain look who get heralded to the heavens. 

:rip:

Anyway, I love this girl and this song. I really hope she continues to blow up. She’s doing it on her own terms but I would LOVE for her to get a shout out from Rih and Bey who she adores. 

:heart2:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Yes mother this is better than the other talk show she did.

She's really doing it! :clap3:

WHAT A GODDESS :jonny5:gorgeous vocals, gorgeous body, gorgeous face :WAP: BOP!

MOTHER AFRICA :clap3:

The African Girls are KILLING IT this decade, Tyla, Tems, Aya Star.. just wow. 

• Like 4

shes soo pretty!! ive known the song by name for a while now and js listened to it and its good, rooting for her undoubtedly

a STAR :clap3:  she sounds great, looks great, has great stage presence and charisma. Rooting for this queen, she's such a breath of fresh air in the industry. 

• Like 2

watching the performance with this on the side: caa8a52a6571f4ec1fc76f43123f9e22.thumb.g is putting me in a certain kind of mood.... :-* 

• Haha 2

just like the stars on her skirt... shes a star!!!!!!!!!!!

Been obsessed with this song since it came up in a playlist. Didn't know anything about her, cool to see an African artist breaking in the US. She's gorgeous and seems talented, I'm stanning :clap3:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

Love the song and she's amazing, maybe we do @jesus del rey

Oh I am already going down on her Spotify page after watching this

• Like 1

She is captivating and the song is flawless. I'm getting strong Rihanna/"Pon de Replay" parallels. I have no doubt that is what her label is thinking of as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

It’s interesting to me that a talent like this woman barely gets any love on this site or in these threads…

But then you have certain others with a certain look who get heralded to the heavens. 

:rip:

The navy, hive and b*rbz can suck out my batty with this narrative when yall dogged every black woman yall deem as competition to your faves

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

ot; cute performance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.