Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2 Tour | North American Leg

kexin

okay but the laylo link doesn’t work neither does the one on her site. it says sign up below but there’s nothing? anyone else experiencing this?

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• RIKI232

5 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

okay but the laylo link doesn’t work neither does the one on her site. it says sign up below but there’s nothing? anyone else experiencing this?

Lmaoo everyone is complaining that the link doesn’t work

Here are the cities:

1 minute ago, LookinAssHittas said:

Lmaoo everyone is complaining that the link doesn’t work

Here are the cities:

hope the presale / ga sale is soon after the dates and other demanded cities are finalized

apparently, some already signed up before it crashed

She’s only visiting 4 countries in Europe

- England (Birmingham, Manchester, London)

- Germany (Berlin, Cologne)

- France (Paris)

- Netherlands (Amsterdam)

:rip: She definitely could’ve added a few more dates in Western Europe. I can’t believe she’s skipping Ireland and Scotland. I’m surprised there’s no Belgium or Poland as she has a large fan base there. She also could’ve done Milan, Barcelona, and Lisbon as she’s never performed there before on her tours.

Since the European leg of this tour is short, hopefully this means she’s going to go to other places that she rarely performs in (Asia, Africa, Latin America, Oceania)

Edited by LookinAssHittas

1 minute ago, LookinAssHittas said:

- France (Paris)

:rip: She definitely could’ve added a few more dates in Western Europe. I’m surprised there’s no Belgium or Poland as she has a large fan base there. She also could’ve done Milan, Barcelona, and Lisbon as she’s never performed there before on her tours.

Since the European leg of this tour is short, hopefully this means she’s going to go to other places that she rarely performs in (Asia, Africa, Latin America, Oceania)

im shocked, and where are the dates?

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Italia

5 minutes ago, LookinAssHittas said:

- France (Paris)

:rip: She definitely could’ve added a few more dates in Western Europe. I can’t believe she’s skipping Ireland and Scotland. I’m surprised there’s no Belgium or Poland as she has a large fan base there. She also could’ve done Milan, Barcelona, and Lisbon as she’s never performed there before on her tours.

She could do Werchter for Belgium, Open’er for Poland, MadCool/Primavera for Spain, NOS for Portugal and Roskilde for Denmark tho. Maybe that’s why those places don’t appear.

Edited by Draper.
  • Like 1

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO RSVP FOR 25 MINS THIS SITE ANNOYING

I feel like they’re underestimating her in Europe. She could easily do 10-15 dates, it’s been a while since she’s toured there.

Where are the dates can't see it on the site 

13 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Some of these cities :deadbanana: She's very brave I'll give her that

What cities sis???

She can sell out. 

=====

How much will the tickets be. 

Just now, Queen. said:

What cities sis???

She can sell out. 

=====

How much will the tickets be. 

Oklahoma City, Hartford, doing 3 dates in the Pacific Northwest, multiple cities in North Carolina, Salt Lake City, etc. The logistics are dumb and she's splitting her audience/shows. Decently strong touring acts struggle in flyover states. She is going to struggle in all of the cities I named above 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Where are the dates can't see it on the site 

• Like 1

I RSVP'D AHHH SHE'S ACTUALLY COMING HERE I'VE BEEN NEEDING TO SEE HER SINCE 2010 I'M GAGGED

Just now, RIKI232 said:

But where are the DATES?!

There are no dates yet. This must be just to see demand I guess. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.