Teacher Dragging Student Goes Viral

Sergi91

5 minutes ago, Finite said:

So, you mean to tell me, if you’re an underpaid teacher dealing with a whole bunch of teens and children, degrading you every other day, and one of those children is acting out and makes an inappropriate comment to you about your physical nature and your “presumed lacking functionality”, that you’re going to take the high road? 

The teacher doesn’t deserve to get bullied in front of an entire class because then the rest of them think that they have permission to do the same thing to her without recourse. So the teacher did what she needed to do to ensure the other kids respected her as well. 

You wanting us to feel bad for that child for something they started, under the guise of consequences THEY initiated, doesn’t fly by me. If they get harassment for something that was posted online, then that’s on the kids that recorded and posted this on Instagram and TikTok. 

Case closed, next case!

**** all that unnecessary context. You shouldn't be personally attacking anyone if you're shaped like the only exercise you get is jumping to conclusions or stretching the truth. Period. The blue goblin deserve to get souffle'd.

• Haha 5

Society has gone way too far in allowing kids to get away with anything and teachers have no way of dealing with brats. They end up totally unprepared for the real world.

Edited by midnightdawn
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Adults take the high road with kids, because they are the adults regardless of if they are being paid of not.

It’s so sad that this all you have to come up with for a rebuttal, whilst not acknowledging any other points in my comment or anyone else in this thread. 

That “preteen” calling their mom after GASLIGHTING the teacher, by saying “the teacher made a comment on my weight”. No, the teacher said her hips are probably in better shape than hers because she exercises.

The “preteen” is mad because she thought she could get away with it, and got embarrassed and when she didn’t get her way, she called “mommy”. That’s a behavior that starts at home; her not having any respect for the adults dedicating their lives to her educational development STARTS at home.

We’re not going to sit here and infantilize someone and coddle them for their behavior, AFTER they decide they want to act older than their age. Those are the consequences in the real world, school is no different. If you want to get treated like an adult, that’s what you’re going to get. 

Acting like adults HAVE to take the high road with kids is exactly why most of them feel a sense of self-entitlement. Be so for real. 

• Like 6

People will treat you how you allow them to treat you. The "high road" would let other students know it's cool to old shame and disrespect adults with no consequences. **** that.

• Like 6

Just now, Finite said:

It’s so sad that this all you have to come up with for a rebuttal, whilst not acknowledging any other points in my comment or anyone else in this thread. 

That “preteen” calling their mom after GASLIGHTING the teacher, by saying “the teacher made a comment on my weight”. No, the teacher said her hips are probably in better shape than hers because she exercises.

The “preteen” is mad because she thought she could get away with it, and got embarrassed and when she didn’t get her way, she called “mommy”. That’s a behavior that starts at home; her not having any respect for the adults dedicating their lives to her educational development STARTS at home.

We’re not going to sit here and infantilize someone and coddle them for their behavior, AFTER they decide they want to act older than their age. Those are the consequences in the real world, school is no different. If you want to get treated like an adult, that’s what you’re going to get. 

Acting like adults HAVE to take the high road with kids is exactly why most of them feel a sense of self-entitlement. Be so for real. 

You're making 17 thousand different assumptions about this girl, and what her home life is. She could be being abused for all you know. Sorry I ruined your fun at kiki'ing at some middle school pissing match.

2 minutes ago, SMELLY said:

**** all that unnecessary context. You shouldn't be personally attacking anyone if you're shaped like the only exercise you get is jumping to conclusions or stretching the truth. Period. The blue goblin deserve to get souffle'd.

Umm? I’m on the teachers side here, so I’m confused? But also, don’t do too much on the kid. You can make a valid point without coming for someone’s physical features. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Society has gone way too far in allowing kids to get away with anything and teachers have no way of dealing with brats. They end up totally unprepared for the real world.

THANK U! in the real world she could have been killed if she messed with the "wrong one"

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SMELLY said:

People will treat you how you allow them to treat you. The "high road" would let other students know it's cool to old shame and disrespect adults with no consequences. **** that.

Basically this^

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

You're making 17 thousand different assumptions about this girl, and what her home life is. She could be being abused for all you know. Sorry I ruined your fun at kiki'ing at some middle school pissing match.

Unlike your username, you clearly fail to have or use any deductive reasoning and/or analysis when it comes to certain topics, so maybe sit this one out since you’re ill-equipped to have a logical conversation :heart: 

2 minutes ago, xxxlamb said:

THANK U! in the real world she could have been killed if she messed with the "wrong one"

So now it's a child's fault if they get killed or abused by adults?

• Thumbs Down 5

3 minutes ago, SMELLY said:

if you're shaped like the only exercise you get is jumping to conclusions or stretching the truth.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

umm i did not say that, i'm speaking about when the kid becomes an adult and keeps popping off any kind of way, saying shes gonna teach a lesson, etc...

• Like 3

I feel bad for other kids in the class who actually wanted to learn. This is why it's so hard to learn if you don't come from a privileged background nowadays. Teachers are forced to play babysitter and do classroom management the whole time instead of teaching. Little to no consequence for troublemakers. No wonder so many are leaving the profession.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The random goalpost shifting and mental gymnastics is INSANE! WHO even said anything about all of this? Your personal experience is valid, and it truly sucks that you got bullied by teachers growing up (per your comment on page one), but so have many of the rest of us on this site and the real world and that STILL doesn’t justify the kid’s actions. Two things can be true at the same time.

• Like 2

Two things can be true at once:

1. The adult was unprofessional. Kids suck - but you CHOSE to work with them. Teens especially are assholes. 

2. The teen/pre-teen hopefully learned their lesson. Making hip/bad bone jokes while being overweight? Girl you opened a can of worms...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

:ahh:

That was such a simple comeback, but I can't lie, I was GAGGED :chick2:

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.