have the male pop stars made themselves uglier with all those tattoos?

tili33

have the male pop stars made themselves uglier with all those tattoos?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. have the male pop stars made themselves uglier with all those tattoos?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Afterglow

• Last Boy on Earth

• Kanes

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

They're musicians(well :eli:) not onlyfans models. They aren't marketing their bodies to you. 

They are free to do whatever they like with their bodies. That being said Harry Styles has the most awful tattoo choices.

Yeah tats are a turn off for me lol 

Absolutely. To be totally honest, most tattoos are ugly and uninspired. :sorry:

14 minutes ago, Sheep said:

They're musicians(well :eli:) not onlyfans models. They aren't marketing their bodies to you. 

You know how mainstream pop works right?

OT. For me, I think the tattoos are masculine and sexy and the ink contrast to the skin is hot :michael:

Edited by Afterglow

2 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

You know how mainstream pop works right?

Are you about to argue that Ed and Adam are supposed to be heartthrobs? :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

It's not the fact they have tattoos is that they're ugly and all over the place, most of them look like public restrooms...

• Like 2

In moderation it's fine. Gives them that tint of masculinity that I look for in a top :gaycat4:

Edited by awong918

4 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

ATRL's weird attitude toward tattoos has always been so strange to me :skull:

They’re from a different generation..if it’s not lanky, pink, and white it’s not for them.

He did get us good by using Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran whose tattoo taste isn’t mine personally.

Adam Levine and Zaby’s tattoos are decent though.

Ed Sheeran's tats work in his favor bc they distract from the area above his neck. The rest yeah, they'd be hotter without those ugly doodles.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Are you about to argue that Ed and Adam are supposed to be heartthrobs? :bibliahh:

They are.... to straight women :isudumblmao: 

and they aren't ugly guys. 

I’ve never seen anyone with nice looking tattoos. I think temporary tattoos are cooler.

The culture is moving away from tattoos like this. Literally every millennial has tattoos that hold no significance and the weight they used to hold as being edgy has evaporated.

Love men with tattoos, including their whole body and even face tattoos sometimes but most of these are not it.. how are you a multi millionaire with access to the best tattoo artists in the world and choose to put this on your body? Ed Sheeran looks a MESS :ahh: 

2 hours ago, scenekiller said:

ATRL's weird attitude toward tattoos has always been so strange to me :skull:

Same. This site gives so much boomer teas and most of these people are in their 20s or younger.. it’s weird to me because everyone around me has tattoos/finds them hot but here is a completely different perspective 

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

I don't rly care for it tbh... I'm not here to enjoy their bodies/tattoos, but their music. If I want eye candy I'll go after p*rn stars hahaha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.