• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D.Va

• Assassin

• stjosephprey4us

• BOOMBAYAH

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He is the definition of a guy who's hot because of his height/body because if you put that face on Timothée Chalamet's body he would look average af

With that being said...

He is so hot :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 3

• ATRL Moderator

He is the definition of a guy who's hot because of his face because if you put that height/body on Timothée Chalamet's face he would look average af

With that being said...

He is so hot :WAP:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

He is the definition of a guy who's hot because of his face because if you put that height/body on Timothée Chalamet's face he would look average af

With that being said...

• Thanks 1

He is the definition of a guy who's hot because of his confidence because if you put that confidence on Timothée Chalamet's body he would look average af

With that being said...

• Thanks 1

hes a f*ggot stuck in a straight hunk's body, set this man FREE!

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Gays don’t praise him for this 

He will only be praised for this because everyone knows he would never have a crush on a man

If a closeted gay actor said they had a crush on Brad Pitt, they would be laughed at and mocked, so let’s not give this straight man the praise he wants for saying this 

• Like 14
  • Confused 1

This trend of straight guys trying to act like they’re down for the rainbow swirl needs to stop

:suburban:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, D.Va said:

He is the definition of a guy who's hot because of his height/body because if you put that face on Timothée Chalamet's body he would look average af

With that being said...

Timothee isn’t hot but he has a gorgeous face imo Jacob is hot overall 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

He will only be praised for this because everyone knows he would never have a crush on a man

If a closeted gay actor said they had a crush on Brad Pitt, they would be laughed at and mocked, so let’s not give this straight man the praise he wants for saying this 

1 minute ago, stjosephprey4us said:

This trend of straight guys trying to act like they’re down for the rainbow swirl needs to stop

It isn’t really that deep LMAO

Besides, it isn’t uncommon for people when they’re young to crush outside of their actual orientation. When I was younger, I had crushes on a few females and yet here I am, a gay man. 

Not everything is “queer baiting” (we won’t get into how stupid a concept that is) or pandering, sometimes a statement is just a statement. 

• Thanks 13

4 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

It isn’t really that deep LMAO

Besides, it isn’t uncommon for people when they’re young to crush outside of their actual orientation. When I was younger, I had crushes on a few females and yet here I am, a gay man. 

Not everything is “queer baiting” (we won’t get into how stupid a concept that is) or pandering, sometimes a statement is just a statement. 

No one is saying it’s “deep” but it’s kind of getting stale that every straight man in Hollywood is picking up this tactic for “clout” now that being LGBTQ friendly is trendy with the GP, or at the very least doing it for a headline. I highly doubt his first celebrity crush was genuinely Brad Pitt :skull:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Itsnotthatserioustrustmeiknowthat

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

No one is saying it’s “deep” but it’s kind of getting stale that every straight man in Hollywood is picking up this tactic for “clout” now that being LGBTQ friendly is trendy with the GP, or at the very least doing it for a headline. I highly doubt his first celebrity crush was genuinely Brad Pitt :skull:

Why doubt what’s coming out of his mouth? He seemed genuine and he even mentioned the movie Troy.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Itsnotthatserioustrustmeiknowthat

But it is, society and (even gay people themselves) make fun of someone who they believe is possibly closeted (eg: Shawn Mendes)

But when someone people are certain is straight entertains the idea of being with a guy, everyone acts like they’re so cool / hot / different

Edited by Saintlor
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Who honestly cares? Would you rather straight men be aggro and uncomfortable around gays? 

23 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

right I don't understand when queerbaiting became so popular

With that being said...

• Thanks 2

Is he a British cigarette or he's another Harry Styles??

Either way, he's so HAWT :WAP:

53 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Isn’t he married to a whole man, or am I confusing him with someone?

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.