• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

2 hours ago, What_A_Mess said:

I support the group that has pride events, recognises same sex partnerships, and doesn’t view gay guys like myself and many others as vermin that should be hanged, thrown off a cliff, beheaded, or stoned to death xoxo :heart::rainbow::heart::rainbow:

Well this gay has been bombed by Israel. What now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAP said:

Yes 

:clack:

lmfao, exactly.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, airplane said:

The unsettling video in question: 

"The most gay friendly place in the Middle East!!!"

>> *randomly mocking trans people in their propaganda to convince people to hate Palestine*

Israel is basically a 4chan nation of reactionary white supremacists. 

:rip:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

After Stranger Things, his career is done

No its not :rip: 

7 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

lmfao, exactly.

Like she’s their unofficial mascot and her film roles are drying up. This is one of the most Gal things she could have done.

:clack:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, What_A_Mess said:

I support the group that has pride events, recognises same sex partnerships, and doesn’t view gay guys like myself and many others as vermin that should be hanged, thrown off a cliff, beheaded, or stoned to death xoxo :heart::rainbow::heart::rainbow:

"I support people who commit genocide as long as they support gays!!! ":isudumblmao:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, What_A_Mess said:

Why do you support pride events for gay guys "like yourself" at the expense of the livelihood of gay Palestinians? 

Edited by Scars

10 hours ago, Scars said:

Why do you support pride events for gay guys "like yourself" at the expense of the livelihood of gay Palestinians? 

guess where this gay Palestinian ran off to when he got death threats for being gay? Guess what happened to him when he returned/was kidnapped?

https://www.thepinknews.com/2022/10/07/gay-palestine-murder-ahmed-hacham-hamdi-abu-marakhia-israel/

• Thumbs Down 4

14 hours ago, BorderBoy said:

can you believe this mf?

As per usual Gal Gadon't showcases her support, only the IDF Barbie.

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

He is a flop outside of ST. 

And I hope he continues to be.

21 hours ago, DAP said:

He is so deranged :rip: he can't make any logical reasons, so he is using genocidal Zionist ideology based off of religious fanatic lunacy, yet these people call out only Islamic religious ideologies 

3 hours ago, What_A_Mess said:

guess where this gay Palestinian ran off to when he got death threats for being gay? Guess what happened to him when he returned/was kidnapped?

https://www.thepinknews.com/2022/10/07/gay-palestine-murder-ahmed-hacham-hamdi-abu-marakhia-israel/

Nearly half of Jewish israelis strongly believe that man like Ahmad Abu Marhia should be expelled from israel, regardless of their citizenship status. Considering that only 16% of israelis fully support same-sex marriage and homophobic hate-crimes are actually at an all-time high there, they’re not making a distinction between gay Arabs and straight Arabs, dear.

Really sad to weaponize the tragedy happened to a gay man and use it in favor of the ethnic cleansing and displacement of other Arab gay men, like Ahmad Abu Marhia, and their families, but that's not a surprising zionist take considering israel's own history of blackmailing gay Palestinians. Hey, everything is fine as long as there's circuit parties for gay guys "like yourself", I guess.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Scars said:

Nearly half of Jewish israelis strongly believe that man like Ahmad Abu Marhia should be expelled from israel, regardless of their citizenship status. Considering that only 16% of israelis fully support same-sex marriage and homophobic hate-crimes are actually at an all-time high there, they’re not making a distinction between gay Arabs and straight Arabs, dear.

Really sad to weaponize the tragedy happened to a gay man and use it in favor of the ethnic cleansing and displacement of other Arab gay men, like Ahmad Abu Marhia, and their families, but that's not a surprising zionist take considering israel's own history of blackmailing gay Palestinians. Hey, everything is fine as long as there's circuit parties for gay guys "like yourself", I guess.

Links for proof or are you just making up those statistics? If it was so safe for that gay Palestinian in Palestine then why did he run to Israel? If it was so safe there as you lefties claim, why was he decapitated in the middle of a war, the moment he stepped back into Palestine, as if there was nothing else better to do than target lgbtq? Please tell me more. Provide proof and links

• Thumbs Down 3

14 minutes ago, What_A_Mess said:

Provide proof and links

Only 16% of israelis strongly support same-sex marriage. (source: x)

israel sees record number of anti-LGBTQ+ incidents in 2022. (source: x)

48% of all Jewish isrealis believe all Arabs should be expelled from israel. (source: x)

There's a well-documented history of Gay Palestinians being blackmalled into working as informants for the idf. (source: x)

Edited by Scars
  • Thanks 1

I don’t agree with some of her past messiness but this was beautifully written. Take note Selena

I know damn well she didn't write this herself but I'm glad she's on the right side and supports #FreePalestine :heart2:

Edited by cityfolk

All the A list celebrities who have not uttered a word yet and pretend nothing is happening while promoting their stuff should take notes :clap3:

Not going to lie, when I saw the title I thought this could go either way.

Good statement, good on her :clap3: 

• Thanks 1

wow this was out of character for her :clap3: 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.