Israel-Palestine reactions | Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake sign open letter

Nova_23

14 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Isn’t Italy known to be pretty racist? (Exhibit 1: you). I guess if it ever gets bombed we should applaud that too then.

miss-juicy.gif

Resorting to personal attacks with serious accusation while defending Hamas?! Wowww

• Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

i imagine katy’s team just emailing her “israel good, palestine bad” and that’s enough for her to act on it

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Isn’t Italy known to be pretty racist? (Exhibit 1: you). I guess if it ever gets bombed we should applaud that too then.

miss-juicy.gif

A famously racist country that's currently trying to find a solution to help millions of refugees that no one other country wants to shelter.

I certainly wish Palestinian refugees could find as much altruism and empathy among their neighboring "brothers" 

Because...

miss-juicy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

IJBOL @ Italy trying to help:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

When you try so hard to sound smart and end up supporting the displacement of Palestinians and blaming the neighboring country instead of the apartheid state that is currently genociding them. The way being obsessed with hating Muslims and Muslim countries has completely blinded yall....i cant

miss-juicy.gif

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

God, at this point, it is truly disgusting to watch so many celebrities show their true colors. It tells you how cowardly, conniving and manipulative they can be on social media. We all know it's for the purpose of worrying about their wealth and fortune, completely in control by a bunch of Zionists and white supremacists on a power trip. Like that one washed out celebrity, making a fool out of herself in desperation on cameo, posting  an audio clip with no source or any form of legitimacy, to make the already brainwashed sheep that follow her, sympathize with the situation. Horrific times we live in. 

Edited by Sharamee6

8 hours ago, Starchild said:

Katy, the one that wanted all the homeless thrown in one warehouse blindly supporting Israel? No way!

Her yt friends JT Paltrow and Schumer too? didn't see it coming at all either. Chris Rock always the damn clown dancing for the government.

Lana's dumb privileged ass too huh? Shouldn't she be crying about being "poor" or sumn?

LOL!!

2 hours ago, Sharamee6 said:

God, at this point, it is truly disgusting to watch so many celebrities show their true colors. It tells you how cowardly, conniving and manipulative they can be on social media. We all know it's for the purpose of worrying about their wealth and fortune, completely in control by a bunch of Zionists and white supremacists on a power trip. Like that one washed out celebrity, making a fool out of herself in desperation on cameo, posting  an audio clip with no source or any form of legitimacy, to make the already brainwashed sheep that follow her, sympathize with the situation. Horrific times we live in. 

Thing is, if you aren’t shamelessly pro-Israel, this is the reality you face in Hollywood.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

A famously racist country that's currently trying to find a solution to help millions of refugees that no one other country wants to shelter.

The solution that the fascists in Italy are trying to find, is how to making a profit when bombs are falling on Palestinians, without taking any Palestinian refugees.

Italy Exports of arms and ammunition, parts and accessories to Israel was US$19.56 Million during 2022, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.

https://tradingeconomics.com/italy/exports/israel/arms-ammunition-parts-accessories

Euronews: Under Giorgia Meloni's government's new proposal, Italy would be able to export arms to countries at war as well as to those with a poor track record of human rights violations, evading bans that currently stop it from doing so.

https://www.euronews.com/2023/10/11/italys-government-is-trying-to-make-exporting-arms-easier-but-activists-say-itd-be-a-disas

Exporters of major conventional weapons to Israel 2011-2020 (from SIPRI Arms Transfers Database):

israel-arms-pie-chart-2011-20.jpg

https://caat.org.uk/data/countries/israel/israels-arms-suppliers/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

I get why people hate her now 

She could not be more of an idiot if she tried, and that’s saying a lot considering it’s her

spacer.png

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DAP said:

She could not be more of an idiot if she tried, and that’s saying a lot considering it’s her

spacer.png

It’s so embarrassing. Debra Messing is the same 

• Like 1

Bella Hadid is the only celebrity I like that hasn't been a disappointment in this matter, and she's palestinian. Disappointing but not surprised, they're all so out of touch.

I truly wonder why so many celebrities are pro-Israel.

5 minutes ago, réveuse said:

Most of them are Americans, they live in a bubble and are literal sheeps, now imagine a celebrity who was homeschool and is out of touch with the real world. Small brains and big mouths.

Edited by ariananext
  • Like 9

12 minutes ago, réveuse said:

Lord, this is going to sound like I am a conspiracy theorist, but I am not. The answer is: they have to be. There is a ton of Israeli power and money in the industry and speaking out against Israel can get these people fired and blacklisted from ever working again. In fact, there is a ton of Israeli power and money in virtually every aspect of American capitalist culture. Even government contracts often include clauses that keep people from boycotting Israel. It is insane how much power the Israel lobby has over the US. As we have seen online, there is a concerted propaganda effort to dox, fire, and ruin anyone who speaks out against Israel. This has been happening for a while, but we are seeing it happen in real time and out in the open right now.

There is also the fact that a lot of these rich celebs are removed from reality and do not know what is actually going on beyond the propaganda they see online. We are able to see through the propaganda, but the average person who is not immersed online is not. It makes sense they support Israel when the alternative presented to them is "supporting terrorism".

My question is... where are these people's PR teams? Remaining silent is "better" (marginally) than signing onto something supporting a country committing genocide.

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, réveuse said:

It’s where the corporate money at, what the oligarchs support whom these celebs wanna align themselves with 

it’s business, they have 0 morals

27 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

Have you not seen her bestie? She's a Trumpie and now she's been insulting Gigi Hadid publicly

Edited by ariananext
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.