• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

that woman probably wanted to be left alone and now they’re dragging her into it 

i hope she releases a statement separating herself from this (she won’t) and talks about the children of Gaza and Palestine. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

that tweet is obviously gross but why should she comment on it?

because they’re trying to use her name to make it seem like she supports them. They did the same with P!nk and the flags at her concert but P!nk released a statement saying her flags have nothing to do with the ongoing genocide. 

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 6

28 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

I knew swifites would downvote the op. They HATE it whenever someone brings up that part of her history. It still happened. :gaycat5:

Which part of her history exactly? 

She’ll be called an antisemite is if drags so she should ignore it 

Taylor Swift has to ask her publicist first.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Pheromosa said:

Dua has been titled ‘Antisemite of the year’. Being wrongly called an Antisemite by an apartheid state for calling out genocide is not the end of the world

There is a huge wave of actual Jews calling for the end of apartheid in Israel, and even they are being called antisemite

It’s not worth staying silent about warcrimes just because Zionists will call you the wrong thing

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 10/15/2023 at 12:41 PM, Stankonia said:

I hear nothing but facts. I'im so shocked that so few celebrities are speaking out against the war crimes and the ethnic cleansing/genocide that are being committed in Gaza by the apartheid state of Israel.

This is the best take by a celebrity :clap3: 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Pheromosa said:

You’re an absolute ******* clown. 

49 minutes ago, Cain said:

It’s not worth staying silent about warcrimes just because Zionists will call you the wrong thing

True but they’re really trying to bait her, I don’t think she should acknowledge it :michael:

The best way for Taylor to deal with this clear bait Israel is trying to do to her is to simply post a link to a charity that helps Palestinian children. Wielding her immense influence while also not acknowledging the bait is probably one the best ways she can go about this. Her fan base is ACTIVATED. The masses will donate and that will send a clear message about what she thinks about this whole mess while not taking Israel's bait for a statement that will be microscopically analyzed and combed through for every little detail to try and crucify her on either side. It would also show that she cares about human lives...children lives while not falling for rhetoric I guess. 

• Like 2

Beyond embarrassing and pathetic for that account to be posting that.

how many threads have been merged here? :deadbanana2:

it's painful to get any context on previous pages

Hopefully this causes her to speak out against the genocide. It’d impact her wallet tho, so I doubt she will 

Will Taylor Swift speak up for Palestine?

3 hours ago, airplane said:

the queen of capitalism would never, that would shock me

she’s american corporate to the core

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, airplane said:

Does she even know what a "Palestine" is? i highly doubt that :zzz:

She's the kind of girl who surely thinks America is still ruling the world :sleep:

Edited by Mystic Boy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

On 10/15/2023 at 6:33 PM, Communion said:

So someone is "taking a side" when condemning all war crimes, and that the virtue of objective reality means doing such would require acknowledging one side is doing the vast majority of war crimes?

RgWSQdj.jpg

Graphs/stats like this is what changed my mind on supporting Palestine. I actually thought it was literally a “both sides” kinda war until I looked into things.

Honestly, I think a lot of people especially celebrities are ignorant like I was and are unaware of the huge disparity in casualties, and naturally are sadly influenced by the media/politician’s biased stance.

But I’m glad the support for Palestine continues to grow and get louder. 

Edited by CaptainMusic
  • Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.