Israel-Palestine reactions | Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake sign open letter

Nova_23

she should (see what P!nk did when they tried to imply she was using Israel flags at tour), but given her history I am doubtful.

• Like 1

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

11 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

that's the stadium's security staff :bibliahh:

can't believe this is their official account, so unserious :bibliahh:

He was one of her personal bodyguards, he was at the VMAs as well 

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/taylor-swift-tour-security-guard-israel-idf-1235444163/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

It’s a random stadium’s bodyguard, why should she speak up. It’s more about Eran or whatever. 

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

It’s a random stadium’s bodyguard, why should she speak up. It’s more about Eran or whatever. 

She should speak out against Israel using her for their disgusting war propaganda / whitewashing of mass ethnic cleansing. Not because of what her bodyguard is doing in the IDF, that's not her responsability obviously.

• Like 6

Just checked their other tweets and they're not giving “official country twitter account” at all? :rip: Like there are beyond embarrassing and disgusting tweets, using blatant lies for propaganda and likes/retweets during a literal war. It's literally giving Hunger Games....

I mean they’re kinda forced into it for the most part, but I feel like ignoring it should suffice. I can’t imagine her retweeting that dystopian level of an account saying “thank you for your service” 

Edited by BGKC

I knew swifites would downvote the op. They HATE it whenever someone brings up that part of her history. It still happened. :gaycat5:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hope she stays silent. Dont obey-please the extremists Taylor. They only want to bring tension between the two countries instead of cooling down things :giraffe:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Swifties do not support the IDF

spacer.png

just wanted to post this iconic moment :jonnycat: legend tingz

Jewish Voice for Peace on X: "This Taylor Swift stan took a stand in  solidarity with Palestinians! Today 2 years ago, the 19yo Israeli girl  behind @LegitTayUpdates was released from prison after

OT: she shouldn't say anything about this

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

Or will she remain silent like she did for years when nazis were hailing her as their aryan goddess and using her likeness to promote their sick ideas?

And I oop...

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

"I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative" :gaycat1:

Edited by Khal

57 minutes ago, WokeEqualist said:

She should stay silent tbh. She's going on a huge European tour next year :emofish: a statement could turn the stadiums she performs at into targets

targets from what lmao

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.