Are Hailee Steinfeld streams impresive?

BeingRicardo

and I'm not talking about her hits but the songs that barely got promote even one of her last singles SunKussing hit +100M despite barely any promo or playlist placement. Her label is really doing her wrong and she releases BOPS

• Like 1

Yes a shame her label did her dirty (is her album scrapped?)

Coast & SunKissing we’re great

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

Yeah she has done great streaming without her main focus being on music

34 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Starving is a Halloween classic 

I literally heard this at a college party last week :deadbanana2: Her power is real! Even her old EDM feature still hits!

They are indeed. Rock Bottom was a highlight back in 2015/16. :jonny:

• Like 1

Yeah, her team is useless. Coast should have been a certified Summer Smash:hawkeye:Hell No’s & Headphones will also get its revenge one day

I know everyone mentions label/promo as being. a factor but does she actually want it in terms of her music career going to the next level? She seems pretty contempt focusing on music which no doubt she's better known for and would make more money from. 

Yeah it’s weird how successful she is and how lowkey all feels and she hasn’t one album out lol she’s one of the very successful movies to music crossover stories 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.