H.E.R.'s next era may be Pop/R&B with massive publicity

Armani?

For the next releases, what is expected is something she never had, massive publicity. Her new team is putting together a great strategy so that new projects are well received by the general public outside of R&B / Hip Hop and she gains commercial strength.

HER has been working a lot on his new project and on female collaborations, so we may have some surprises with possible changes in aesthetics and sound, moving towards pop/dance, considering the latest studio appearances with DJs and producers.

In addition to investing in music, she is also focused on growing professionally as an actress and producer. In January 2024 she will make her theatrical debut as Squeak, in the new adaptation of "The Color Purple", where she will also have credits on the film's official soundtrack.

What does it even mean? They will olace her on TTH residency??

• Haha 1

Just now, BoyAlmighty said:

Her new team should compensate you for all the free promo you’ve done for her 

I don't think ATRL counts as "promo" but thanks

18 minutes ago, Joyride said:

this damn tinashe wannabe

They're literally not similar at all

H.E.R makes mostly Soul music and has a songwriter/rocker image

She's also actually moderately successful, whereas Tinashe is not.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

H.E.R. her Family Affair smash incoming :WAP:

I was on her AM page and was shocked. Every song was good. I understand now why op stans so hard 

• Like 4

She gonna try fill Doja's space now that Doja doesn't want to be Pop

Edited by Rev8
im illeterate
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

What does it even mean? They will olace her on TTH residency??

Probably R&B hits that will get played on Pop radio like Snooze/Kill Bill. Lead single with TTH etc

I don't think she's going full Pop

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

H.E.R. her Family Affair smash incoming :WAP:

Her Family Affair, Boy Is Mine, Honey 1-2-3 pop-r&b smashes are upon us I fear!

Imagine if Closer by Saweetie was a solo HER song :jonny4:

Hopefully she serves us something like Closer (excluding Saweetie of course) and not some boring AC ballad album ala Hard Place. She’s a great instrumentalist, songwriter, and is super versatile. She’ll benefit from releasing more lighthearted, fun music because the talent is definitely there. And hopefully the sunglasses stay off.

22 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Her Family Affair, Boy Is Mine, Honey 1-2-3 pop-r&b smashes are upon us I fear!

Imagine if Closer by Saweetie was a solo HER song :jonny4:

Closer is such a mid song regardless. That's why even the hook couldn't even save Saweetie's horrid verses. 

Pop H.E.R like this instead>

27 minutes ago, qegqeg said:

What? :priceless:

Like Tinashe is serving Janet Jackson/Aaliyah esq

H.E.R is serving Alicia Keys/Prince 

Not the same:rip:

she better take of those shades and let people connect with her and her personality. Cause you can be as talented as the best of the best, but if you got a wall up to the general public with that anonymity BS, your only gonna get respect from the people behind the scene at those award shows.

Just now, Armani? said:

Closer is such a mid song regardless. That's why even the hook couldn't even save Saweetie's horrid verses. 

Pop H.E.R like this instead>

Like Tinashe is serving Janet Jackson/Aaliyah esq

H.E.R is serving Alicia Keys/Prince 

Not the same

oop taste too! Kaytranada the Max Martin to HER's Taylor Swift I fear :jonny4: she has such a good vocal color omg, these r&b girls would truly DESTROY if they wanted commercial success bad, like imagine SZA or Kehlani going pure pop :WAP:

You just made that up!

• Haha 4

This woman is the artist for whom I have the biggest discrepancy between her purported success and my personal perception of her. 

I have to date never heard anyone talk about her or play one of her songs, even though I like R&B music. I listened to a few of her bigger hits and nothing stood out or stuck with me at all. Yet it seems she is objectively quite successful, getting streamed and selling tickets. 

Idk if I'm just out of touch or it's all coincidence. 

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Dephira said:

This woman is the artist for whom I have the biggest discrepancy between her purported success and my personal perception of her. 

I have to date never heard anyone talk about her or play one of her songs, even though I like R&B music. I listened to a few of her bigger hits and nothing stood out or stuck with me at all. Yet it seems she is objectively quite successful, getting streamed and selling tickets. 

Idk if I'm just out of touch or it's all coincidence. 

I mean if you listened to "Best Part" and your takeaway wasn't it being one of the best love songs of all time then it's just your taste I fear:gaycat6:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.