H.E.R.'s next era may be Pop/R&B with massive publicity

Armani?

39 minutes ago, Mornings said:

she better take of those shades and let people connect with her and her personality. Cause you can be as talented as the best of the best, but if you got a wall up to the general public with that anonymity BS, your only gonna get respect from the people behind the scene at those award shows.

She's already gone viral not wearing her glasses multiple times. I don't think she's gonna permanently remove the glasses since it's so tied to her image, but she'll continue showing herself without them a lot.

Screenshot-20230918-104618-Instagram.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Likingstars said:

What does it even mean? They will olace her on TTH residency??

That we should be prepared for her to take home 6 Grammys, including AOTY & ROTY with a TTH residency and 5 number 1s with a 300k+ debut :giraffe:

24 minutes ago, Armani? said:

She's already gone viral not wearing her glasses multiple times. I don't think she's gonna permanently remove the glasses since it's so tied to her image, but she'll continue showing herself without them a lot.

She’s giving Rihanna LOUD era here but with black hair instead of red! Her ANTI era is coming! :clap3:

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

:rip:

It went viral because of H.I.M. not H.E.R. :gaycatx:

• Thumbs Down 1

Here for it. Supporting another potential Asian pop/r&b girl of 2020's :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

She's talented and can definitely have a massive era if she tries and team does it right. Can she dance? if she can pull performances 2024 can be a great era.

4 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Her new team should compensate you for all the free promo you’ve done for her 

O0o0o Charlie Puths team should pay me too damnit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

good luck booking that publicity :sistrens:

6 hours ago, Joyride said:

this damn tinashe wannabe

This is just nonsensical af.  :deadbanana4: 

• Haha 1

RCA saw what SZA did and probably want to try an replicate that with Her. I don’t see her going full pop but it’s possible for her to have a few tracks that lean that way. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lovely88 said:

RCA saw what SZA did and probably want to try an replicate that with Her. I don’t see her going full pop but it’s possible for her to have a few tracks that lean that way. 

It's supposed to be a few female collabs so it could be a SZA collab on there. 

But so far Halle Bailey will likely be on there since they actually posted themselves in the studio together

18 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Kudos to them for informing us on the payola and spaminess that's ahead of us

:dies: 

20 hours ago, DougAF said:

:rip:

It went viral because of H.I.M. not H.E.R. :gaycatx:

But he's reacting to her, the point is the GP aren't used to seeing her without glasses yet:rip:

Annoucing payola is crazy 

23 minutes ago, Armani? said:

But he's reacting to her, the point is the GP aren't used to seeing her without glasses yet:rip:

Girl :rip:

the GP literally does not know what she looks like 

2 hours ago, DougAF said:

Girl :rip:

the GP literally does not know what she looks like 

They know how she looks with sunglasses, which is why those glassless H.E.R posts are going viral, you that slow :rip: Her brand is with the glasses. She's only really started showing her whole face since late last year.

I know you think she's some unknown flop (when she's not) but you sound silly :skull: "one of the biggest artists in the world" is a little stretch but you get the point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.