• Reverse Warholian

I’m still not going. :skull: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

250$??

I'll wear my earbuds playing rihanna and act my s off

Audience GIF by BET Awards

• Haha 10

This is completely normal & many artists have done it. I’m unsure why it’s such a low level when Katy does it. Weird :biblio:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

They way she could easily fix this if she simply matured her image a bit and stop being so cringe. 
no wonder Gaga gasped last week at that show I just know she couldn’t believe what she was seeing when Katy started dancing with that poop from the toilet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

are we sure these aren’t people who have already bought tickets, and they’re being compensated 250 for the fact that their experience will be interrupted and they won’t be able to take photos?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Power love said:

This is completely normal & many artists have done it. I’m unsure why it’s such a low level when Katy does it. Weird :biblio:

This forum has such a weird double standard for Katy in general so no surprise. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Everybody rushing to drag Katy or drag her for flopping not realizing that this show is at noon and not her regular show. Yall are really braindead huh

FOR THE RECORD:

THIS IS FOR TOMORROW'S PERFORMANCE AT 12PM PT. THIS IS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE ENTIRE SHOW TO BE FILMED.

HER SHOWS NORMALLY START AROUND 9PM. I'VE BEEN TO IT TWICE.

TOMORROW'S SHOW IS BRAND NEW AND THAT DATE NEVER WENT ON SALE TO PURCHASE A SINGLE TICKET.

FANS CAN USE 1IOTA TO REQUEST 2 FREE TICKETS LIKE OTHER FULL PRODUCTIONS SHOWS "JIMMY KIMMEL, KELLY CLARKSON SHOW, ETC"

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, Power love said:

People just like hating on her for the sake of hating at this point. It’s rather sad.

The additional show’s tomorrow, obviously people already have tickets to the first. They’re not just paying any new ticket buyers to fill up the seats, they’re compensating everyone for the potentially interrupted and staggered show experience without phone access. She’ll obviously recoup the costs when the concert film drops and is capitalising on the hype around the Eras and Renaissance films. She’s a business woman, but y’all can stay laughing about how you wouldn’t even go if you were paid while staying blissfully ignorant to the full picture. :foxaylove2:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, May said:

are we sure these aren’t people who have already bought tickets, and they’re being compensated 250 for the fact that their experience will be interrupted and they won’t be able to take photos?

It's not that hard to understand. The people on the first comments thinking they did something when they all just look stupid

It's not abnormal for filmed performances to have a comped audience. Broadway shows do it a fair amount. :michael:

6 minutes ago, May said:

I think that's an extra show. isnt it too early to have a show at 12pm?

#Istandwiththeteenagedreamer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.