Who do you prefer? : Lil Nas vs Troye Sivan vs Sam Smith

Darkgalord

Favorite gay male musician / artist ?   

134 members have voted

1. 1. Better discography/ music/ aesthetics?

• Troye Sivan
    • Lil Nas X
    • Sam Smith

i only listen to lil nas out of those, and even he's not all that

Sam's debut though >>>>>> all of them combined

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Jaye

• Riverbank

Top Posters In This Topic

Troye

Nas

Sam (I feel bad putting them last but Nas is far more dynamic and Troye has stronger albums but the difference between all three in ranking is very very minimal)

Olly Alexander

:clack:

from the options though, Lil Nas X. 

None of the above they’re all try hards and over corrected into their “I’m gay” era that they became cringe, desperate, and  overtly sexual because that’s why they think they have to do to represent their community which is sad. 

• Thumbs Down 1

On 10/13/2023 at 11:51 AM, holyground13 said:

All three are doing great things but alas:

Lil Nas X is the best performer and potentially most original out of the three, but he's been gone a while. Montero is very solid.

Sam has the best voice and some good music but has been hit or miss. I thought that the To Die For era was going very well but since early 2020 I haven't been that interested. Unholy and Vulgar are huge misses for me.

Troye has been hit or miss in the past but his taste level in regard to music and visuals on his latest album is great.

Artists such as Micheal Medrano, MNEK, Bronze Avery, Olly Years, and Omar Apollo also deserve a shoutout.

This basically.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.