Bad Bunny teases 22 track album, release date is imminent.

KatyPrismSpirit

13 minutes ago, Braz said:

I need a new Ojitos Lindos... :jonny5:

This sfm. That collab was-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Draper.

• Gerardo

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Dr. Alexander

Top Posters In This Topic

1989TV 1 week at #1 confirmed, Taylor is such a weird case, instead of running away from her release date, everyone will release around her debut week lol

I need some pop girls be on this album. Shakira, Anitta, Selena Gomez, Camila Cabello, Kali Uchis, Tokischa for example 

YEEES KINGO

I really doubt he can top UVST's success because everyone expects and wants his J Balvinfication + his main markets are focused on other artists at this moment (Mexico with Peso Pluma, Spain in Quevedo and Colombia in Feid/Mora). But #NadieSabe :gaycat:

How did Un Preview and Where She Goes do? It seems like they came and went but I haven't been following their chart performance.

13.10.23 Nadie sabe lo que va a pasar mañana

Edited by BIAATCH

officially announced on IG in his new album trailer.

Out this friday!

King coming!!! I gagged at him having a buzz cut like he used to in that video trailer omg I'm readyyyyy :WAP:

13 hours ago, chiliam said:

1989TV 1 week at #1 confirmed, Taylor is such a weird case, instead of running away from her release date, everyone will release around her debut week lol

She was doing 1 week anyway. Jungkook is the week after

Anyway, it feels like Bunny is fading a bit here in the US. Perched to see how this does