Bad Bunny teases 22 track album, release date is imminent.

KatyPrismSpirit

Just now, Caesar said:

his recent releases have been mid, still interested in the album tho

The only mid one is Un Preview, or did you not like Where She Goes?

all the other songs he’s releases are really old and for other artists’ projects 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Draper.

• Gerardo

• KatyPrismSpirit

• QueenofCopyPaste

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

The only mid one is Un Preview, or did you not like Where She Goes?

all the other songs he’s releases are really old and for other artists’ projects 

Where she goes was pretty bad. I liked the potential change of sound, but the song just didn't have anything interesting or good about it. The Grupo Frontera song was excellent though 

TBH he is quite overexposed at this time, I was a huge fan but his songs recently has been mid

2 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

Where she goes was pretty bad. I liked the potential change of sound, but the song just didn't have anything interesting or good about it. The Grupo Frontera song was excellent though 

I didn’t like Where She Goes much at first but it’s really good, you should give another try, agree about un x100to tho, his verse was excellent, his best release this year 

Why is everybody and their mother moving in October help :deadbanana2:

Every droplet so far has been trash and been dragged to hell by his own fans. He’s giving Drake 

is it coming 10/13 or 10/20?

I know it ain't coming on 10/27.

Just now, slw84 said:

is it coming 10/13 or 10/20?

I know it ain't coming on 10/27.

i feel like this album is coming on 10/13 to increase shock value

OHMYF*CKING GOD. HURRICANE BENITO IS COMING. :jonny5:

I think it's the perfect timing if he wants to keep the momentum going. The songs on UVST started to feel old for me a few weeks ago. Still a no skips legendary album.

Edited by selena_lavigne

wasn;t he supposed to take the year off ??

anyways I will listen to it but not very high expectations, he's been releasing pure trash this year

everyone rushing to release before taylor takes over the holidays :deadbanana4:

Dr. Alexander

These long albums are tired and through. What happened to the albums that used to be 8-11 tracks max because the artist actually cut out all the filler and made a QUALITY album? All these hoes want to do today is put out whatever they created in the studio, good or bad, and slap it on a project so that they streaming numbers can be big and they can get a little check.

Tired and through.

3 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Un Preview kinda bombed so I'm interested to see how this will do :coffee2: Methinks he's headed for that Drake type career shift if the quality doesn't improve

this

37 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

These long albums are tired and through. What happened to the albums that used to be 8-11 tracks max because the artist actually cut out all the filler and made a QUALITY album? All these hoes want to do today is put out whatever they created in the studio, good or bad, and slap it on a project so that they streaming numbers can be big and they can get a little check.

Tired and through.

What’s tired is this constant complaint. The Beatles’ White Album (1968) has 30 tracks. Stevie’s Songs in the Key of Life (1976) has 21 tracks. Janet Jackson’s Janet. (1993) has 28 tracks. Outkast’s Stankonia (2000) has 24 tracks. Daddy’s Barrio Fino (2004) has 21 tracks. 

They’ve always been there across genres. 

QueenofCopyPaste

The Latin Drake incoming :coffee2:

QueenofCopyPaste
3 hours ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Why is everybody and their mother moving in October help :deadbanana2:

Taylor October 27

Dr. Alexander
40 minutes ago, Draper. said:

What’s tired is this constant complaint. The Beatles’ White Album (1968) has 30 tracks. Stevie’s Songs in the Key of Life (1976) has 21 tracks. Janet Jackson’s Janet. (1993) has 28 tracks. Outkast’s Stankonia (2000) has 24 tracks. Daddy’s Barrio Fino (2004) has 21 tracks. 

They’ve always been there across genres. 

And I bet you every single song on them albums proved to be important and cohesive to the project. So as I said, these artists today will slap on any and everything on an album for a little coin. These artists will have a 14 minute version of “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”, a gospel record, and a spoken word record and the whole project is really about slanging d*** and f****** hoes.

They is tired and through. You can say what you want 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1