200+ Murdered in Israel attack, 1,000+ injured

Яeo.

https://www.cnbctv18.com/world/israel-palestine-conflict-live-updates-israeli-defense-minister-says-hamas-has-started-a-war-against-israel-17979391.htm/amp

The Hamas militant group in the Gaza Strip launched a devastating attack on Israel at daybreak on Saturday. This audacious assault saw thousands of rockets raining down on Israeli territory, while dozens of fighters infiltrated the heavily fortified border through air, land, and sea, catching the nation completely off guard. What followed was a harrowing series of events, with Hamas militants engaged in intense gun battles inside several Israeli communities. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a televised address “We are at war.” Catch live updates here.

Edited by Яeo.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gov Hooka

• Harrier

• Embustera

• Negev

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tsareena This in all likelihood will be a repeat of the last closed thread. Should probably make a decision on any parameters of keeping this open or not and with what justification. 

Both sides are committing horrible acts of violence. Neither side is looking good on this. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 7

damn that sucks for the people who died ……… maybe Israel should have stayed the f*ck out of Palestine and not turned their citizens into heartless *ssholes totally unphased by the amount of palestinian children their military has assassinated over the years …. u know, to say nothing of the land they’ve stolen, psychological terror they’ve inflicted ….

• Like 34
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 21

The disregard for human life is both unsettling and upsetting. Pain, despair, constant war; this is not how humans were meant to live.

• Thanks 4

I was devastated to read this last night. So many innocent lives lost, and many more as the conflict escalates.

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Confirmed death total’s now at 320, per Sky News.

How many of those are Palestinians? Is there a breakdown?

4 minutes ago, qurl said:

damn that sucks for the people who died ……… maybe Israel should have stayed the f*ck out of Palestine and not turned their citizens into heartless *ssholes totally unphased by the amount of palestinian children their military has assassinated over the years …. u know, to say nothing of the land they’ve stolen, psychological terror they’ve inflicted ….

You’ll get down voted for this comment but everything you said is true. Why are Israelis in Gaza anyways? Is the land theyve taken already not enough? 

• Like 4

I don't condone the actions of Hamas, but this is what oppression does to people. I will pray for all innocent people.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, qurl said:

wrdgaf what people so inured to Israel killing over 30 palestinian children this year alone have to think ….. sure it’s a $h!tty situation all around , but there’s one side with international funding and backing and one much side much smaller and defenseless being beaten into the ground day after day, stolen from, dehumanized , having their culture erased, obliterated ……. most people refer to a thing like that as genocide

when that happens Israel is just defending itself don’t you know? 

But yes Israel is a terroristic state that has been committing a genocide against the Palestinian people for the last 75 years while the world sits around and not only watches but funds it. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

BREAKING NEWS: at least 200 Palestinians killed in Israeli offensive. RIP, nothing justifies violence!!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, qurl said:

Completely agree. Israel had it coming. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Avoid the videos if you can. Uterrly gut wrenching. Anyone who has seen it and can still attempt to justify Hamas' violence as far as somehow 'based' or 'anti-colonialist' or whatever is completely morally repugnant in my eyes. Disgusting behaviour I'm seeing from people including in this thread, again.

For those that want a written description of some of the videos I have unfortunately seen:

Spoiler

Killing children in cold blood, parading bodies on the streets, dragging away the corpse of a recently raped woman, murdering entire familes hiding in bomb shelters. Its ISIS level. Im in shock

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

yeah there's no fuckin way not a single intelligence agency who have eyes on the ground didn't catch wind of this "surprise attack". :rip:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Avoid the videos if you can. Uterrly gut wrenching. Anyone who has seen it and can still attempt to justify Hamas' violence as far as somehow 'based' or 'anti-colonialist' or whatever is completely morally repugnant in my eyes. Disgusting behaviour I'm seeing from the tankie left.

For those that want a written description of some of the videos I have unfortunately seen:

Hide contents

Killing children in cold blood, parading bodies on the streets, dragging away the corpse of a recently raped woman, murdering entire familes hiding in bomb shelters. Its ISIS level. Im in shock

ISIS level? This happens literally everywhere there is war. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, Embustera said:

ISIS level? This happens literally everywhere there is war. 

So that should somehow make it okay? :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mystery said:

So that should somehow make it okay? :deadbanana4:

Don’t put words in my mouth. 

Ok mods really need to start handing warnings out to these people justifying terror attacks. I am appalled by what some of you are saying. People are getting beheaded, burned alive, raped and their mutilated dead bodies paraded in the streets. 

Edited by Navy4Life
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I'm shocked CNN allowed a pro Palestinian leader call Israel a terrorist state and didn't cut to commercial like they have in the past.:rip: 

At the end of the day, civilians are pawns for the governments on both sides to be destroyed while the governments come at each other. My thoughts are with all innocent people perishing at the hands of this fighting. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3