• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lana Banana

• Headlock

• dumbsparce

• DAP

Good :heart2:

Was she not greedy and just waited for a week or two, she could've avoided all this. But that's what you get for being a scab.

• Like 8

There’s always new people waiting for a vacancy because it’s been HOGGED, so I don’t see anything wrong with this. 

• Like 1

I get scabbing is shitty of her or whatever but if they don't come back she'll just hire new writers and the old ones will go without a job, so I don't really get the point of this

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Is "scab" the new toxic / manipulative / bigot / gaslight / culture etc ? I've stopped using those words bc they make me feel like yet another twitter user who lacks critical thinking and uses whatever new daily buzzword they see on their feed thinking they're smart and educated.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 24

Just now, dumbsparce said:

Is "scab" the new toxic / manipulative / bigot / gaslight / culture etc ? I've stopped using those words bc they make me feel like yet another twitter user who lacks critical thinking and uses whatever new daily buzzword they see on their feed thinking they're smart and educated.

MTE :deadbanana2:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, CHL0RINE said:

I get scabbing is shitty of her or whatever but if they don't come back she'll just hire new writers and the old ones will go without a job, so I don't really get the point of this

they’ll be hired by someone else, i bet

• Like 1

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

!!! 

You didn't even question yourself (well, theoretically you did with the ? mark), you answered your own question haha.

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

AI will now take their jobs, don't they just write questions for Drew to ask the celebs anyway?

Girl, AI ain't **** to be ******* honest. Sure it's there, but definitely not for something curated and tentative in the long run, however it's still good enough for the braindead GP that don't know how to use critical thinking :rip: 

*light up the APPLAUSE sign here*

Edited by Lana Banana

5 minutes ago, Perfect Blue said:

Scab is a highly specific and derogatory term for a strikebreaker. You might find that term being used a lot in the media because... we're in the middle of two historic strikes. Living up to your username for sure.

If by media you mean popbase or buzzfeed because nobody with a high IQ is using that word. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

3 minutes ago, Perfect Blue said:

Scab is a highly specific and derogatory term for a strikebreaker. You might find that term being used a lot in the media because... we're in the middle of two historic strikes. Living up to your username for sure.

I wasn't aware Drew Barrymore or whoever else even participated in a strike, let alone break it. Who would've thought!! Throwing words around to make an impression won't make anyone care for the greater cause.

• Thumbs Down 12

Just now, Taylena said:

Seems like you were describing yourself in the bold parts. :skull:

Oh wooow you got me with that one miss TAYLENA ffs

Whomever is trying to call Drew a "scab" is delulu. 

What I see is that she tried to make it "stop" by doing something, having the strike out of order.

In my country teachers also strike all the time about salaries but no one is a winner because the biggest sufferers are the students.

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.