HDD: Morgan Wallen 16x #1 73k, Ed Sheeran #4 65k

Renan90

24 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Who cares about averages lol ? 

Actually the long pond version of Folklore has 34 tracks, which ALL count towards its chart placement. 

What now ? 

Those extra 17 tracks together generates like 800 units per week and literally make no impact with its chart performance, if you think it’s the same as releasing an album with 36 tracks on its standard version then you need to search help lol

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• slw84

• simmnfierzig

• HappierJealousy

6 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

The meltdown. 

Whose meltdown exactly? You literally support racism here just want to drag Swifties because Taylor released ONE re-recording album with 30 tracks because of some extra vault track, why that racist has more than 30 tracks in each of his albums and you act they’re the same:bibliahh: seek help!

• Thumbs Down 1

16 hours ago, Anti-Hero said:

36 is not 26 and 30. Go back to school

The principle still applies though. Both artists place an excessive amount of songs on their albums to game the streaming market. A long album is a long album whether one is at 25 and another is at 35. You can’t just set an arbitrary limit on what constitutes “too long” at a number that conveniently excludes Taylor’s releases. The user’s point that it’s ironic of swifties of all fanbases are complain of long albums when she benefits from them just as much as Morgan does, hold true. 

• Thanks 2

On 10/7/2023 at 8:04 AM, HappierJealousy said:

You all show up to support racism just want to drag Swifties, should we be surprised?:bibliahh: None of Taylor’s studio albums has over 20 tracks when each of Morgan’s has more than 30 tracks and you act like they’re the same, people really lose their mind when they hate something, how miserably

I’m racist for laughing at someones post? :skull:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HappierJealousy said:

Those extra 17 tracks together generates like 800 units per week and literally make no impact with its chart performance, if you think it’s the same as releasing an album with 36 tracks on its standard version then you need to search help lol

Not my problem no one listens to them.They are there regardless. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

I’m racist for laughing at someones post? :skull:

That poster is honestly so dumb. There is no correlation between talking about the number of tracks on an album and supporting racism. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

The principle still applies though. Both artists place an excessive amount of songs on their albums to game the streaming market. A long album is a long album whether one is at 25 and another is at 35. You can’t just set an arbitrary limit on what constitutes “too long” at a number that conveniently excludes Taylor’s releases. The user’s point that it’s ironic of swifties of all fanbases are complain of long albums when she benefits from them just as much as Morgan does, hold true. 

Exactly ! Like i never said 30 was equal to 36, that user really thought he ate LOL 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, HappierJealousy said:

Whose meltdown exactly? You literally support racism here just want to drag Swifties because Taylor released ONE re-recording album with 30 tracks because of some extra vault track, why that racist has more than 30 tracks in each of his albums and you act they’re the same:bibliahh: seek help!

wait, where is the racism in this thread? 

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

wait, where is the racism in this thread? 

They’re saying the people “defending” Morgan Wallen are supporting a racist (because of his controversy with the n word)

i don’t have a dog in this fight but just wanted to answer that question for you

3 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

They’re saying the people “defending” Morgan Wallen are supporting a racist (because of his controversy with the n word)

i don’t have a dog in this fight but just wanted to answer that question for you

Honey the discussion was about the number of tracks on an album. Nothing else. 

The only point to note is the user accusing anyone of supporting racism is unhinged. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Honey the discussion was about the number of tracks on an album. Nothing else. 

The only point to note is the user accusing anyone of supporting racism is unhinged. 

I didn’t say I agree with them using racism as a dog whistle here lol. Just answering that users question. I don’t think discussions about racism should be interjected where they don’t belong. I do think Morgan did an awfully racist thing but it obviously doesn’t have anything to do with the number of tracks on different artists’ albums. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.