Hulu renews Only Murders in the Building for Season 4

Lee!!

Thankfully after that cliffhanger :clap3: Always look forward to every new episode. :duca: 

I just got into this show and binged it all this past weekend! It's soooooo good! season 4 is gonna be so juicy :jonny:

• Like 1

Hopefully it's better than this past season was, but with that ending of the finale, I'd say the potential's there. 

• Like 1

the first two seasons were so much fun, will catch up on the third season this week! i'm glad they renewed! :celestial3:

Seasons 1 and 2 were great, 3 was very bland and just wooden

I’m not surprised it’s been renewed but I’m still glad. I hope we get to see more from Tobert in S4. :bird:

• Like 1

Nice!! The finale was really good and I’m excited by cliffhanger. 

Spoiler

Who would want to kill Charles and what did Sazz want to tell him? 

The streaming service has renewed the acclaimed comedy for Season 4 — less than 12 hours after the release of its Season 3 finale.

Hulu notes that Only Murders returned on Aug. 8 with the “most views” of any scripted Hulu original in 2023

https://tvline.com/news/only-murders-in-the-building-renewed-season-4-hulu-1235045494/

Ms. Billionaire keeps on winning

Selena-gomez-gif-smarty_2000-E2-99-A5-E2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.