Is Too Much Skincare A Turn Off?

BletaRexher

Just now, Ghiles said:

Besides her expertise and knowledge, she's a sweetheart and has a crazy side that I love. "Are you using soap on your arms and legs?! STAAAHHHHP" lives rent free in my head 

the fact that she loves petroleum jelly and rides hard for it too, it gets me every time :rip:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Delirious

• Cain

• Leptine

AM routine 

Cleanser

clindamycin

Copper peptides Eye serum

Squalene oil around eyes (driest part of my face, would look too shiny if I did it all over) 

Vitamin C serum 

Moisturizer 

Sunscreen 

PM routine 

Cleanser

Eye serum 

Oil around eyes 

eye cream 

- let skin dry for 10 minutes 

tretonin .05% 

Oil all over face 

Moisturizer 

My skin has never looked better and hasn’t been this clear in literally 15 years. I have very acne prone skin and have to use two topical prescriptions to combat it. It also took me years to trial and error numerous serums and moisturizers to see which broke me out and which didn’t. 

No tops give a **** if you have nice youth skin. I’m pretty sure they actually prefer it. 

And i’m only shiny at nighttime when I apply oil before bed my am routine doesn’t leave me shiney whatsoever 

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2023 at 5:31 AM, Ghiles said:

Omg :skull: leave Dr Dray alone! I've only seen her with super dewy skin when she's at home

She seems sweet, but some of her recommendations are off, like how does she think this sunscreen is anything but greasy and shiny?

Majority of people dont even use sunscreen and look 40 in their 20s. 

Personally, I don't think it's that deep. If I'm attracted to a guy and I like his personality, the amount of skincare products he uses or doesn't use seems like such a small thing to me. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.