are you tired of the mean girls october 3rd memes?

Asscatchem

42 members have voted

1. 1. .

• no! it's october 3rd 💅
    • lowkey

Yes it wasnt even funny 10 years ago

The GP have such bland humor :rip:

Edited by Saintlor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No since I'm German and it's German Unity Day tomorrow. I take everything that is not patriotic but GAY instead. 

Yes, people try so hard to turn it into some kind of 'holiday' but it's tiring by this point :giraffe:

• Like 1

No, I'm prepared to send it to my oomfs tomorrow

I'm just tired of Mean Girls in general. I think the movie is all right but the gays made it annoying :giraffe:

• Like 3

Just now, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

I'm just tired of Mean Girls in general. I think the movie is all right but the gays made it annoying :giraffe:

The gays have made it a personality trait. 

• Like 1

People still do that? Haven't seen that in forever

Does it bother u that much to the point u have to create a thread for that? :psyduck:
OT: I don't think it's cool or anything, but if people enjoy quoting that, let them have it :swan:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, shinri said:

Does it bother u that much to the point u have to create a thread for that? :psyduck:
OT: I don't think it's cool or anything, but if people enjoy quoting that, let them have it :swan:

yes and i was just curious what the consensus was on atrl. what's the problem? :swan:

No, some of you need to loose it up.

This thread has the same energy as mocking people for enjoying their pumpkin spice lattes.

Ultimately it’s a harmless meme that gives someone a lil sprinkle of joy, let ‘em have something.

2 hours ago, Tropez said:

The gays have made it a personality trait. 

The worst are the ones with Regina George complex, can they find a better personality please :deadbanana2:?

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Like 2

No, it's a classic for a reason.

I'm more tired of seeing the same ****/bland celebs people obsess over nowadays every day for the rest of the year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.