Who had the better reality star pop girl album in 2006 - Paris or Brooke Hogan?

Communion

Who had the better reality star pop girl album in 2006 - Paris or Brooke Hogan?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Better album?

upF8BYd.jpg  LBmeMWS.jpg

Both produced by Scott Storch.

Both had Top 40 singles.

Who did it better? :celestial5:

Paris is a solid pop album.

Paris. Undiscovered only has one song worth replaying - About Us, Paris has several bops and is overall a decent pop album - Stars Are Blind, Jealousy, Nothing in This World, Screwed, etc. 

Edited by nostalgic

Paris :loki: so many bops

But Brooke's "For A Moment" is one of my fave songs ever :katie2:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Paris. Undiscovered only has one song worth replaying - About Us, Paris has several bops and is overall a decent pop album - Stars Are Blind, Jealousy, Nothing in This World, Screwed, etc. 

Not too much on Ms. Bollea now when she was serving these:

Edited by Communion

7 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Brookes music easily CLEARS Paris @Sexyzinger @Reverse Warholian

Let's rank the CLASSICS. 

Stars Are Blind > Hey Yo > About Us > Nothing In This World > For A Moment > Screwed > Ruff Me Up > Drunk Text 

Brooke served consistency :clap3:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

Kelly Osbourne - Sleeping In Nothing. 

Yeah I said it. 

Not Kelly being Gaga before Gaga. Even some takes in this video feels like some takes from the GUY video. Except for her voice of course. Linda really made a good album. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney
  • Like 2

I’m still disappointed we never got Nicole Richie debut album like she promised. That would’ve slayed both of theses.

2 hours ago, Power love said:

I’m still disappointed we never got Nicole Richie debut album like she promised. That would’ve slayed both of theses.

Yes!!! She’s also got a great set of pipes on her, would’ve loved to heard the rest of the tracks she’s recorded 

Hands down, Paris is the better album. A lot of the tracks still stack up nowadays. Wish she kept this sort of trajectory with her music than EDM. 

But I do have to also give it up for my girl Brooke. It’s coated in 2000s R&B/Pop and there’s plenty of skimpy bangers. Heaven Baby and Uh Oh are highlights. 

Paris, it was actually a really fun album.

idk the other one actually :laugh:

6 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Kelly Osbourne - Sleeping In Nothing. 

Yeah I said it. 

Not Kelly being Gaga before Gaga. Even some takes in this video feels like some takes from the GUY video. Except for her voice of course. Linda really made a good album. 

True, this is better than the other 2. It’s quite good. The vocals are the absolute pits, though. :redface:

Paris was well produced and had better hit singles. Stars are Blind, Jelousy & Nothing in this world actually still sound amazing to this day. 

nobody bows who Brooke Hogn is in 2023

Paris. 

All the makings were there for a pop album. The brand, the image, the controversy. :clap3:

Stars are Blind alone clears many discographies….they just don’t make pop like that anymore. A once in a lifetime era 

It's obviously Paris, her team actually found her good songs that suited her extremely limited voice, whereas Brooke served only flops and failures.

Her only good song is that hilarious diss track she released about Heidi Montag, which is ironic in itself, since, if you have enough time to be recording diss tracks about Heidi Montag, something has gone seriously wrong. 

Never heard of the other girl, so Paris wins.

Screwed's bridge alone ends careers.

4 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

True, this is better than the other 2. It’s quite good. The vocals are the absolute pits, though. :redface:

Yeah the vocals are harsh Linda did her best with what she was working with. But the album itself was great. The song about rape was shocking that someone was doing that type of song in 2005. Even tho it shouldn't be I think Alanis had a song about her abuser too way back then. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.