• Usher.
    • Justin Timberlake.
  2. 2. Bigger Career.

• Usher.
    • Justin Timberlake.
  3. 3. Better Discography.

• Usher.
    • Justin Timberlake.

Usher had the bigger peak while JT had the bigger career and better discography overall

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Usher has sold more records 

Justin has slightly more streams but it doesn't close the gap

• Like 1

JT - 58M album units

Usher - 70.5M album units

Chartmasters inflates streams and digital singles however both of artists were mainly selling pure albums so this pretty much reflects reality. 

Usher is bigger overall and Confessions is one of the biggest peaks of the century but JTs discog is more remembered (and better hihi)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Axelios said:

Usher had the bigger peak while JT had the bigger career and better discography overall

:biblio:

Justin Timberlake was much bigger than Usher in Europe. I’ve only heard one song by Usher, and I haven’t touched it in like 14 years (since I had a flip phone). Timberlake was everywhere in Europe during his peak. I had no idea he was that big in the U.S lol. Timberlake had more staying power. He managed to debut with almost 1M copies in 2013. That’s extremely impressive for an artist from the 90s.

Edited by playwithme
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, playwithme said:

I’ve only heard one song by Usher, and I haven’t touched it in like 14 years

Which part of Europe babe? Which cave? Because i am also from Europe & you acting like nobody here knows Usher is hilarious and delusional! 

For 14 years you served a lack of taste. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Justin Timberlake was much bigger than Usher in Europe. I’ve only heard one song by Usher, and I haven’t touched it in like 14 years (since I had a flip phone). Timberlake was everywhere in Europe during his peak. I had no idea he was that big in the U.S lol. Timberlake had more staying power. He managed to debut with almost 1M copies in 2013. That’s extremely impressive for an artist from the 90s.

:rip:

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

JT by far :rip:

Usher is extremely local and only has a couple of known songs.

0NEycl8.png

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, playwithme said:

I’m from the uk and usher has classics from the 90s, 00s and the 10s 

• Like 1

Just when I forget how Euro-centric and white-skewing this message board is...  comments like those above me give me that reminder. :coffee2:

Usher has 9 #1s, 18 Top 10s, and 33 Top 40 singles: numbers JT couldn't even put up if you combined NSYNC + his career.

Didn't come up off of dissing Chili from TLC, and probably wouldn't block a pending book release from her.

Respect from all of the greats.

Justin Bieber? Or Esmee Denters? Take your pick.

I think they're very close in Bigger Career and since Usher CLEARS him in discography and peak I'll give JT Career. 

But in reality Usher for all. Love JT though

Also: Confessions is thee Best Male R&B album of the millenium til this day and 8701 is a Far better album than any JT album, the discography and peak questions are redundant. Bigger Career is the only discussion to be had.

Edited by IsidoraMarí

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.