• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wantedyoutogrow

• zasderfght

• Lemon

• Capris Groove

personally i'm mixed on this cause I do like the Halloween movies but sometimes enough is #enough

• Like 1

There’s been enough reboots of this series already. We want a Texas Chainsaw reboot instead.

• Like 2

Just now, BletaRexher said:

There’s been enough reboots of this series already. We want a Texas Chainsaw reboot instead.

There was a terrible one released on Netflix last year.

1 minute ago, BletaRexher said:

girl, every other movie in that franchise is a reboot

also the latest reboot came out last year, it's on netflix

Michael is a boring villain. Why don’t they reboot Freddy Krueger?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I’ll always be up for more Halloween, Nightmare On Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Scream and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies. 

I do think it’ll be cool if they move away from the Laurie storyline and try something completely new though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

@lacy I know we haven't started yet but I can't wait anymore

ssss

this is friendly fire your franchise is falling apart, scream 7 is still coming at least oh my my

I'd be alright with more installments as long as it's along the lines of Rob Zombies versions, everyone hates them but idgaf I enjoy them and enjoy the pacing and being more violent than the originals :ducky:

Either way I'm all in when it comes to the classic slashers returning :jonny5:

1 hour ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

girl, every other movie in that franchise is a reboot

also the latest reboot came out last year, it's on netflix

Ain’t no one watched that, we need an actual one

The Halloween franchise has 2 good films and 1 decent film... out of 13 movies. The good movies are Halloween (1978) and Halloween (2018). The decent movie is Halloween H20: 20 Years Later. Fans will disagree with me, but the rest of the films are trash. 

Halloween Kills has great kills, but you have to trudge through "EVIL DIES TONIGHT!" and other horrendously dumb scenes. 

I agree with the rest-- please let this franchise die. 

• Like 3

Considering the last 2 movies from the franchise have been absolute GARBAGE, just let it go. Everyone only wants to cash in, nobody cares about quality.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if the legal barriers have been solved with the franchise or not yet, but Friday The 13th is really the only one in need of a reboot at this point. 

• Like 2

Over the course of 40+ years, Halloween franchise has produced 4 good movies: 1978, 1981, H2O and 2018. They gave gold to the horror genre. 
Unless they have something along those lines good enough, I think it’s time to pause for now or stop. 

Edited by Lemon

38 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

I don't know if the legal barriers have been solved with the franchise or not yet, but Friday The 13th is really the only one in need of a reboot at this point. 

Agreed. I hope it's as decent as David Gordon Green's first Halloween or the Hellraiser remake that was released last year. A Nightmare on Elm Street also needs a remake! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.