• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Finite

• réveuse

• PoisonedIvy

• Apolonio

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

And yet Gaga is the one selling out stadium all around the globe and winning Oscars, that user made zero points

receipts-thrown.gif

Black people also tour. And the Oscars have NEVER been about merit - it's always been about awarding white people. Only a few black people have won Oscars since 1929. 

• Like 6

He is the best choice and I hate that i never realized he was overdue for this until like last year. Like career wise he's selling out in Vegas rn, he's having good press (the keke palmer thing did nothing but keep ppl checking for him from what i see) and he still has the talent that made him such a captivating performer to break through some 25 years ago now. More than happy he is getting this.

I really dont get how obtuse and disrespectful you guys can be on this forum when it comes to these entertainers too. Yall stay stanning has beens and never wases all damn day but when an artist with the right credentials gets they time to shine once again yall act like they career was a side note on a posted note. like i said before for ppl on a music forum, you all lack any comprehesion unless they white and make music to shake yall brittle ass ankles to.

Anywaysss here is my dream setlist! Assuming he has guest and has like 7 songs at least:

(in no order too)

U Remind Me

Pop Ya Collar (i know it flopped but i like ittt)

Love in the Club

My Way

Yeah!

My Boo

Burn (there better be fire yes yes yesss)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, El Nino said:

Why are y'all playing the pop or race card? I do not care for pop music and I am black. You see how ignorant you look and sound? 

The way race wasn’t even mentioned in the post :chick1:

7 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

He is the best choice and I hate that i never realized he was overdue for this until like last year. Like career wise he's selling out in Vegas rn, he's having good press (the keke palmer thing did nothing but keep ppl checking for him from what i see) and he still has the talent that made him such a captivating performer to break through some 25 years ago now. More than happy he is getting this.

I really dont get how obtuse and disrespectful you guys can be on this forum when it comes to these entertainers too. Yall stay stanning has beens and never wases all damn day but when an artist with the right credentials gets they time to shine once again yall act like they career was a side note on a posted note. like i said before for ppl on a music forum, you all lack any comprehesion unless they white and make music to shake yall brittle ass ankles to.

Anywaysss here is my dream setlist! Assuming he has guest and has like 7 songs at least:

(in no order too)

U Remind Me

Pop Ya Collar (i know it flopped but i like ittt)

Love in the Club

My Way

Yeah!

My Boo

Burn (there better be fire yes yes yesss)

You expect a forum of gays to get excited over Usher? :rip: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tropical said:

You expect a forum of gays to get excited over Usher? :rip: 

its one thing to be excited and another to be disrespectful and thats what I was addressing mostly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

QueenofCopyPaste

I know he has lots of more successful hits

But I need the Pop masterpiece

"Scream" to be in the Setlist

:jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Raspy said:

yada yada the race card overuse in here 🥶

Bro, someone called Usher a rapper within the first few pages. That was a purely prejudicial statement. Don’t try to downplay it. 

• Like 1

I don't like why they chose Kim Kardashian of all people to announce it.

So random. Why couldn't it be all Usher? So strange but hyped for the show. Yeah alone>>>>

5 minutes ago, Raspy said:

Interesting that you view calling out instances of anti-black racism as using the "race card" - perhaps anti-black racism doesn't impact you or isn't important to you? 

• Thanks 1

Congrats to Usher! 
But seeing him as a 00’s icon headlining solo low key makes me salty about other 00’s icons like JLo and Shakira having to co-headline back in 2020, cause both of these ladies deserved to headline their own solo shows as well 

5834984b5ee9abc2485408654fd056f1dc3c924a

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Dill Green said:

Usher is a Legend. Miley is mediocre and only has 1 noteworthy song (PITUSA). 

are you telling me usher's hits are more noteworthy and bigger than flowers, wrecking ball, we can't stop and pitusa...

FsrQzba.gif

• Confused 3

11 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

I don't like why they chose Kim Kardashian of all people to announce it.

So random. Why couldn't it be all Usher? So strange but hyped for the show. Yeah alone>>>>

She's actually a HUGE Usher stan. They talked about it on a recent episode of Hulu Kardashians.

Who genuinely thought it was gonna be Miley? I love her but she does not have the hits. Flowers, Wrecking Ball, Party in the USA and we can't stop - which are her true hits - are not enough for a halftime show. She can co-headline with Demi and Selena though. Solo Miley? Not so sure about that, I love her but no. 

Edited by I54X
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Bro, someone called Usher a rapper within the first few pages. That was a purely prejudicial statement. Don’t try to downplay it. 

Mhm, exactly. I hate how black artists are automatically put into the hip-hop/rap section.

23 minutes ago, Raspy said:

Excuse me? The first few pages were a example of anti-black microaggressions.

I waited so that I can read the mess in all its glory later. And boy, some of you don't disappoint :skull:

Edited by ontherocks

NOW, that is an excellent choice :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

NOW, that is an excellent choice :clap3:

Even tho, i can only name 3 Usher songs :rip:

Still excitwd because boy can perform.. i wanna bop to Yeah! And DJ :swan:

Love Miley but so happy to see all her pressed racist fans losing over this. Usher is the 2000s R&B king :clap3: my first crush too

• Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.