• Raphy23

• KCFan2014

• Ampersand13

that jacket is so ugly but she looks really good lately

revenge body 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Looking impeccable :wanda:

The high note in the original is a G5, right? She's hit G5s, G#5s and A5s a bunch over the last couple years but I guess prefers SUBG differently (understandably so, it's a very demanding belt-heavy song :clap3:) Serving revenge, serving booked, serving busy, serving vocals, serving milf  just the whole package tbh

well it's a half step down from the original key :mandown: but 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

this. but she did sound great overall.

Hoda's reactions were SENDING me

But no, I wouldn't say new body...I'd just say the outfit complemented her figure.

She looks great. I think one of her main issues is her styling, if she could sharp that, she'd look amazing, always.

this early morning tv shows perfoamances are so insane honestly, it doesn't make any sense :laugh: it just doesn't match at all the vibe of an early morning. 

and that's why i love it, i'm glad they're back. 

• Like 3

I hope this means the Granny outfits are GONE!

I love Kelly but the way she's been dressing since the "Meaning of Life" era is awful. She needs a new stylist ASAP!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

Looking impeccable :wanda:

The high note in the original is a G5, right? She's hit G5s, G#5s and A5s a bunch over the last couple years but I guess prefers SUBG differently (understandably so, it's a very demanding belt-heavy song :clap3:) Serving revenge, serving booked, serving busy, serving vocals, serving milf  just the whole package tbh

The top note in SUBG is a mixed G5. However, she stopped hitting that note in 2007-2008 and started to sing the song HALF a step lower, so the peak note was F#5. Then she started dodging the note during the "Piece By Piece" Tour and has only hit it a few times. She usually just sings it down an octave. 

As a Kelly fan, I think body-wise, she has slimmed down slightly. From the 1st picture, I felt that the more obvious thing was that she looked younger now (:jamming:).

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

Which makes it an F#5, and she's been nailing notes higher than that the past couple of years.  "me" on her new album has her highest studio recorded belt, a G#5.

I think she's just used to singing SUBG like that and does it to keep her voice in check.

Did she lose weight? Looks like she’s been working out! Her face looks skinnier. 

I'm sorry but her fatness always annoys me, I want Walk Away Kelly back :chick1:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.