• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• La Reina

• Avenger

• leyaris11

• BreakinTheIce

Top Posters In This Topic

October is going to be Britney szn, just like the old days when her eras would launch that time of year… so excited :duca:

• Like 1

Additionally, RCA Records will release a special edition soundtrack for the film on Oct. 20. The album will include three new Spears remixes: "Overprotected" (Richi Lopez Remix), "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" (Snakehips Remix) and "I Love Rock 'N Roll" (Frank Walker Remix). There will also be a corresponding Crossroads merch line.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Just remixes for bonus songs? 😒

so many unreleased songs are there form this era, just give those please. 

• Like 4

It's wild that it's never been on streaming. Paramount+ would be the clear obvious choice since its a Paramount movie.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Just remixes for bonus songs? 😒

so many unreleased songs are there form this era, just give those please. 

they're the songs from the movie lol it's a bit ironic but it's clearly meant in a cute way

Edited by kataraqueen

11 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Additionally, RCA Records will release a special edition soundtrack for the film on Oct. 20. The album will include three new Spears remixes: "Overprotected" (Richi Lopez Remix), "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" (Snakehips Remix) and "I Love Rock 'N Roll" (Frank Walker Remix). There will also be a corresponding Crossroads merch line.

Will pass 

Not interested in lining the pockets of her traffickers and abusers. 

She's still not in control of her brand which is a huge red flag.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Her team (if there is any) is so weird for not putting out unreleased songs from

that era as bonuses. She has loads

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Nashe said:

I can't believe this movie is completely overlooked and forgotten, it's such a feel-good movie. 

i watched it a couple days ago. britney is very cute. but her costar parts are boring and there’s this weird scene where the guy has a whole meltdown because a girl is driving his car.

Cool. Crossroads is such a great movie and the soundtrack is absolutely fantastic. I wish Britney would promote a bit but I understand why she does not feel comfortable talking about the things that happened to her.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

21 minutes ago, Nashe said:

I can't believe this movie is completely overlooked and forgotten, it's such a feel-good movie. 

Feel good movie???? Girl, I was crying my 5 year old soul out when that hospital scene happened, I WAS TRAUMATIZED :weeps:

39 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

they're the songs from the movie lol it's a bit ironic but it's clearly meant in a cute way

I know they are the songs from the movies but they are being released officially now at least that’s what I understood from the article but it wouldn’t have hurt if they gave some bonus not everyone lives in the state. 

37 minutes ago, Nashe said:

Because it simply sucks and won multiple Razzies for a reason. :rip:

Though Glitter, Swept Away, and Gigli are still the worst when it comes to pop girl movies.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, La Reina said:

Though Glitter, Swept Away, and Gigli are still the worst when it comes to pop girl movies.

I mean it’s not something extraordinary sure but you can’t deny it’s not a cute movie and was very of its time as well at least that’s the I way look at it. Britney acting job was quite nice in this. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, La Reina said:

Nobody wants or asking for your opinion here and stop insert Britney's stans quote into your comment. Go back to your base. 

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

58 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i watched it a couple days ago. britney is very cute. but her costar parts are boring and there’s this weird scene where the guy has a whole meltdown because a girl is driving his car.

i forgot about that part, probably the worst aged part of the whole movie lol

25 minutes ago, La Reina said:

As if Razzies weren't hard on every popular woman back then :rip:

lets not act like misogyny wasn't thriving back then

ot: Sad they aren't gonna give us unreleased, but it's still something

(and pretty surprising to bring that movie back (altho we want it on STREAMING))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.