How many people share their location with you?

Sergi91

11, my sister and a couple close friends. 

• Thumbs Down 1

i share it with my siblings

it comes in handy when someone loses their phone and realizes they left it at work or the car

I used to share my location with a friend if I was going to a guy's place so they knew where I was in case something bad happened. Don't really hook up with randoms anymore so no need to do that now.

Only my parents and bf.

This is weird. I don't even want my mom and friends to know if I read their WhatsApp messages :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My bestie and my sister, that’s it. 
There’s no point to have anyone else track me. I add these two as emergency contacts for the same reason on whatever forms I’m filling out too. 

Edited by BGKC

No one. I don't think it's creepy, though, honestly. It would be fair to have one or two people, who you really trust, to share your location with. With the way the world is today, there might come such a time where you wish someone knew exactly where you were—for one reason, or another.

Nobody. I share to my partner and parents if I’m traveling long distance just so they know I’m safe and when I’ll arrive, and that’s 100% of the extent this feature gets in my social circles.

only my mother, she's old and a bad driver so i get worried if she's gone for too long and i want to be able to check where she is

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.