How many people share their location with you?

Sergi91

spacer.png

I only have 7 people who share their location with me and vice versa: my mom, sister, cousin, best friend, and 3 other friends. 

• ATRL Moderator

None. This is so creepy :deadvision: (Maybe one person is fine for safety reasons, provided they're not stalking you)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just my family and a couple close friends (for Grindr hookup purposes if they need to find my body and last location). :thing:

So like 7 people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I got snapchat for that but only 12 people can see my location 

No one. It's already too much for me that we have Ring cameras around our house, sharing my location with my family (when I'm an adult) is already over the top imo.

By the way, before y'all accuse me of being jobless, I and all my siblings (I'm the youngest) choose to live together because we work in the same area and just saves us more (rent in Canada is crazy). Plus, it is normal for Asians to live together even if they're all adults. :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, BtDecember said:

No one. It's already too much for me that we have Ring cameras around our house, sharing my location with my family (when I'm an adult) is already over the top imo.

By the way, before y'all accuse me of being jobless, I and all my siblings (I'm the youngest) choose to live together because we work in the same area and just saves us more (rent in Canada is crazy). Plus, it is normal for Asians to live together even if they're all adults. :giraffe:

As a Latino, I completely understand you. It’s normal for us too to live with our parents as adults. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My best friend & my sister, it's never used for funsies tho, it's just there for safety if something bad ever happened

Just my parents. 

12 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Sometimes I stalk my mom so hmmmm this could be useful

I stalk my mother too. I need to know that she’s not somewhere spending all of my inheritance. If I see her at the mall, you best believe that I will be calling her with an emergency. 

• Haha 8

19 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Sometimes I stalk my mom so hmmmm this could be useful

wow, yes same, relatable.

4 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

I stalk my mother too. I need to know that she’s not somewhere spending all of my inheritance. If I see her at the mall, you best believe that I will be calling her with an emergency. 

:rip:

20 minutes ago, Power love said:

I’m confused how do you do this? Apple phones?

I didn't even know It was a thing :rip:

Anyway, my mother is the only person who knows what I do and where I go, because I tell her and vice-versa. For everyone else is none of their business 

No one, I find it really creepy being tracked :deadbanana:

16 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Not him saying in the video he doesn’t recommend using this :deadbanana2:

My best friend has mine in case I vanish (I think my parents have it too but they probably don't know that :deadbanana4:), so 1 (or 3, I guess)

1 hour ago, SoldierofLove said:

Just my parents. 

This made me SCREAM! LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.