Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis 'feel like they're going to get cancelled'

VOSS

'cancelled' from what? they've not been relevant for years. i can't remember the last time i saw a movie or a show with either of them in it. please be fr, nobody cares about them like that lmao 

20 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

'cancelled' from what? they've not been relevant for years. i can't remember the last time i saw a movie or a show with either of them in it. please be fr, nobody cares about them like that lmao 

Just because they’re not starring in big blockbuster movies as much anymore, doesn’t mean they don’t have business deals they want to protect from cancellation (that are far more lucrative than acting gigs). 

They will get roles no one is ever canceled. Lol

Ashton kutcher is still doing movies? last time i heard about him was in 2010 or smth when he was the most followed twitter celeb.

Im sure they have enough money saved to last for next 5 generations even if they get cancelled.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2023 at 4:37 PM, hétérosexuelle said:

I feel like these ******* celebs get oh so excited and giddy when they get backlash

Just cause they can rant and rant on and on about “cancel culture”

:rofl:

This is one of the funniest comments I've ever seen on here.

financially speaking? umm im sure they have generational wealth!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.