Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis 'feel like they're going to get cancelled'

VOSS

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis fear they will be 'canceled' after supporting convicted rapist and That 70's Show co-star Danny Masterson, with the couple anticipating that the 'damage of it all' could be detrimental to their careers. 

The couple came under fierce scrutiny after it was revealed that they had written letters to the judge during the actor's trial, begging for leniency with his sentencing. 

'They legitimately feel like they are getting canceled,' a source told DailyMail.com exclusively. 'Ashton was looking forward to this past weekend being very low-key and devoted to watching football and dealing with his fantasy football teams. 

'With all the people railing against them, it isn't going to go away anytime soon, and they are feeling it. They are hoping as time passes, people will forget and or move on from their criticism. 

'But as of right now, they are anticipating that the damage of it all might affect obtaining future work in film and TV.'

'The entire wave that has hit them with this controversy is not fun to deal with, they are looking to lay low and ride it out the best that they can. They aren't going to be making many appearances any time soon.'

They continued: 'One saving grace financially speaking. Mila's voice work will continue on Family Guy, she will have that forever. The cast and crew of Family Guy has her back.'

Amid the backlash, Ashton stepped down from the anti-child sex abuse organization that he co-founded, called Thorne.

In a letter written to the organization's board announcing that he is resigning, he described his and Mila's involvement in Danny's case an 'error in judgement.'

'Victims of sexual abuse have been historically silenced and the character statement I submitted is yet another painful instance of questioning victims who are brave enough to share their experiences,' he said.

'After my wife and I spent several days of listening, personal reflection, learning, and conversations with survivors and the employees and leadership at Thorn, I have determined the responsible thing for me to do is resign as Chairman of the Board, effectively immediately. 

Source

They should definitely just lay low, but it was just revealing that they supported that rapist

Meh. It just doesn't read as genuine

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

This is such a bizarre article 

are u high sis? :thing: 

• Haha 1

I feel like these ******* celebs get oh so excited and giddy when they get backlash

Just cause they can rant and rant on and on about “cancel culture”

• Like 5

B***H.  Why are they acting like people are still checking for them like that anyway? The good roles dried up awhile ago. What would really be a kiii is if Family Guy announces they are bringing back Lacey Chabert to voice Meg again. :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, May said:

are u high sis? :thing: 

'Ashton was looking forward to this past weekend being very low-key and devoted to watching football and dealing with his fantasy football teams. 

This whole controversy might tank their rep a bit, but in the long run, it'll probably turn into one of those 'Remember when Ashton and Mila did that shitty thing?' stories and not much else.

I cancelled them mentally after they confessed to thinking bathing is optional

2 hours ago, VOSS said:

'Ashton was looking forward to this past weekend being very low-key and devoted to watching football and dealing with his fantasy football teams. 

Wtf :rip:  

2 hours ago, VOSS said:

They continued: 'One saving grace financially speaking. Mila's voice work will continue on Family Guy, she will have that forever. The cast and crew of Family Guy has her back.’

Not surprised, but her character is vital to that show, so… still… that’s kind of pathetic that Family Guy is the only income she’s looking forward to. Their bills have been affected. 

Mila better pray for third Bad Moms sequel

I hope actors working for That 90s Show won't be affected, I liked their first season

Honestly, the actors can't work rn anyway tbh. By the time the strike is over I believe people will be over this. Mila and Ashton need to just lay low and let it go. They have apologized and can't do much more.

2 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Why are these old ass 90s/2000s actors obsessed with cancellation? We really don’t give a f*ck 

they never had really great filmographies and naturally stopped getting any roles. the depression of being 45 and out of work is now disguised as denial that they ever left and the blame has been shifted to "twitter users are ruining our lives!"

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.