ATRL's Drag Race S04 | ALL STARS 2018

Citrus

:jonny3:

Wow where do I even begin! First of all congrats @True Skarlet. You were the obvious winner based on your run alone. You really came through and not gonna lie, I wouldn't have pegged you the winner not too long ago, but I couldn't be happier for you :clap3:Really happy I got to know you, as well.

@DripDrip congrats on 2nd babe, you also did an amazing job and deserved your top 3 placement.  It was really great getting closer with you throughout my run and obviously outside of the thread. You're really one of the funniest members on this site, and it showed in your entries week after week, so seeing a funny c*nt make it this far is inspiring LOL

And this bih @Rhisiart can't believe how far you got! Top 3 is something to really be proud of. I knew you had it in you to make to the end. Your unique personality and drawing alone really stood you out from everyone else. Congrats on slaying it, babe.

So weird like the entire top 3 are all people I really enjoy.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DripDrip

• Citrus

• talent

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Faye!! Sorry Lola & Gladys but you both slayed!!

Also the spreadsheet is interesting but it's all over so I suppose calling **** out is pointless

31 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

Also, for episode 8, we were told to take whoever we had in our bottom 3 rankings, and also rank them according to how much we like them or how much we want them to stay, which is perhaps one of the lowkey shadiest things that's happened in this game. They weren't directly impacting the scores, but in the case of a tie, those personal rankings would work as tiebreakers. It also now exposes who liked who more.

Guess which host decided that would be a good idea?  

cherylcolezoomin.gif 

Did that bc the week prior we had people tie exactly and there was no procedure in place to determine ranks

18 hours ago, CHANEL™ said:

I was the one who said that not him is this why everyone thinks I'm such an asshole because all of my good contributions to this conversation are accredited to someone else? 

LOL Sorry, it's just that the Evita Agenda part that is in charge of put dirt over your public image is hard on me. Sometimes it's easy to forget that you have good feelings and right opinions too cause of all the backlash you recieve for your responsabilities, xoxo. 

Also congrats to Faye you really slayed those final weeks, I really love Gladys and her aesthetic and I'm glad (pun intended) that she broke the edit and made it this far, Lola was really pushed and hyped by the judges, but she also did good things I'm happy it was Lola and not Tippi.

Edited by Jkawaii

22 minutes ago, Citrus said:

cHff8vz.gif

Fck y'all I want a refund 

4 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

You can't take back nudes, henny.

Imagine if I sent nudes omg? I'd be the winner rn

2 minutes ago, Caillou said:

Not with that big clīt

My roast beef brings all the f*gs to the yard 

Just now, Citrus said:

When one of y'all volunteer to host

I'd do it but im a contestant h3h3 

I nominate @Hug 

Is a contestant allowed to host nnnnn? Like, who would ask the host questions?

It lowkey sounds fun and shady, but you guys wouldn't want me doing it because they'd be up at like 9:00pm EST at the earliest. :rip:

1 minute ago, Jkawaii said:

I would love to host, but I guess @Losing my ground would be a great and raw host, c'mon Evita this is right on your alley.

:jonny3: Oh my god lkjbflkjsadflhabdslb.......

Our reunion would serve Flavor of Love reunions and I am HERE for that.

5 minutes ago, Caillou said:

I'll host the reunion. Question 1 Lola Cabozo how does it feel being the worst contestant in ATRL Drag Race history

Must suck for everyone who was placed 3rd to 14th then :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.