• dabunique

• makeme

• Lightbringer007

• Alex

2 hours ago, V$. said:

Hide contents

will this be the Need To Know of the era? :duca:

• Like 1

Ummm it’s kinda giving Pink Friday 2, no? I’m here for it!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

24 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Ummm it’s kinda giving Pink Friday 2, no? I’m here for it!

huh?

3 hours ago, professor2000 said:

RCA + Doja did a good job making sure this album was balanced between radio-friendly songs vs. boom bap/hip-hop songs.

:clap3:

And I think the way they rolled this out was the best case scenario.

“Agora Hills” and “Gun” can be the radio hits to carry the album commercially.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she has at least 1 or 2 more.

Ouchies snippet sounds insane as well, wouldn’t be surprised by a cute GIIY moment if the rest of the song holds up. 

Sticking with Agora being my ultimate fav tho. Love melodic pop rap Doja. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

huh?

The beat and the singing, basically all of it is very PF coded in my opinion. Obviously it’s not sampling or anything so you’re gonna have to use some imagination and critical thinking skills. But it’s giving soft almost Superbass instrumental from that snippet✌️

Edited by Mornings

Yes this reminds me of Need To Know too

Need To Know is my most favorite Doja song ever so this is a good sign :duca:

• Like 3

I actually need to hear more before I decide for this one! 

AAAAAH!!! One of the tracks that I claimed before any teasers was out, this is gonna be SO good!

I just know this song has sm potential to smash

• Like 1

5 hours ago, professor2000 said:

RCA + Doja did a good job making sure this album was balanced between radio-friendly songs vs. boom bap/hip-hop songs.

:clap3:

And I think the way they rolled this out was the best case scenario.

“Agora Hills” and “Gun” can be the radio hits to carry the album commercially.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she has at least 1 or 2 more.

right I just wish they went all out and let her do the full double album rollout but I get it, too early and too risky.

• ATRL Moderator

The snippets sound incredible :jonny3: 

This is really her new Need To Know, but more chill. I’m so perched :duca: 

No wonder this song sounds so nostalgic.  This was my songgggg.  I totally didn’t catch it when reading credits. :jonny5:

I was pretty young when it came out, but still came back to it as I got older.  

:katie2:

Jackson 5 made the original, which I’m just now finding out for the first time :skull: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

No wonder this song sounds so nostalgic.  This was my songgggg.  I totally didn’t catch it when reading credits. :jonny5:

I was pretty young when it came out, but still came back to it as I got older.  

:katie2:

Jackson 5 made the original, which I’m just now finding out for the first time :skull: 

Didn’t B5 make a fool out of themselves trying to cover this classic and was dragged for weak vocals & tried facial expressions. 

• Haha 1

it sounds like the perfect cross over between Need to Know and You Right. natural progression :WAP:

Edited by Alex
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

it sounds like the perfect cross over between Need to Know and You Right. natural progression :WAP:

This.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.