• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• makeme

• Lightbringer007

• Alex

Song is on repeat since it dropped. Love playing this while driving at a rainy night. :smitten2:

• Like 1

Apple Music US

54. Agora Hills (+6)
69. Agora Hills (+11)

Its coming :duca:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Braz said:

Another streaming farm-d hit I see...

Pre-coping is WILD :ahh:

• Haha 3

wow never was into Doja but this new album is so good

love her VMA performance

love the songs

this new video is so beautiful and i love the style and various concepts. I keep hearing this song all over tiktok and twitter. i hope it becomes a major smash hit. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, 4Walls said:

saw someone make a Kitty comparison to this and omg......so so true. We love two queens who make dreamy synthy rap bops

:jonny2:

This album and agora hills song would have done so ******* good without the image change. But its her decision! I respect that

A few days later and this still hits like the first time, it’s mindblowing. I’m realizing just now how rich and detailed the production is: the hypnotic echo in the chorus (when she repeats each line’s final vowels), to the little talking/mumbling she does in the second verse. HER MIND!

• Like 2

I really do think this should have been the lead single from the album. Or at least the first “buzz” single. Definitely a better transition track than Attention while also being one of the best tracks of her career. Glad to see it’s becoming a hit anyway. It’s that good of a song. 

49 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

A few days later and this still hits like the first time, it’s mindblowing. I’m realizing just now how rich and detailed the production is: the hypnotic echo in the chorus (when she repeats each line’s final vowels), to the little talking/mumbling she does in the second verse. HER MIND!

All this + the 2nd verse where she switches flows between Doja and Scarlet :jonnycat:

I actually think this was best kept as a post-album release single. Besides PTTR it’s the only other very obvious smash on the album, and it’s so hard to maintain longevity of eras nowadays, but this song was basically made to give the album a second wind on release and some longevity. 

The era should have been PTTR lead single -> Demons or Attention as a buzz single -> Agora Hills 2nd official second single, which isn’t really that far off from what happened. Attention as the lead and too many buzz singles was really the only mistake as far as pre-album release goes.

• Like 4

Ugh seeing Omar Apollo singing to AH on TikTok is everything 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.