• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• makeme

• Lightbringer007

• Alex

Written by Amala Zandile Dlamini, Isaac Earl Bynum, Gentuar Memishi, Jean-Baptiste Kouame, Bennett Pepple, Brian Holland & Michael Smith

• Like 2

This will be another hit, from the snippet it sounds amazing and a autumn/fall smash 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, masochizm said:

This will be another hit, from the snippet it sounds amazing and a autumn/fall smash 

this. i really like the snippet

• Like 1

How do we know it's official ?

51 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

The way she is churning out songs :deadbanana:

Not complaining tho!

i mean this one is dropping with the album next week

1 minute ago, V$. said:

Hide contents

Thank you! It sounds good, giving me Planet Her vibes and I'm happy to hear something more radio friendly

• Like 4

RCA + Doja did a good job making sure this album was balanced between radio-friendly songs vs. boom bap/hip-hop songs.

:clap3:

And I think the way they rolled this out was the best case scenario.

“Agora Hills” and “Gun” can be the radio hits to carry the album commercially.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she has at least 1 or 2 more.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

RCA + Doja did a good job making sure this album was balanced between radio-friendly songs vs. boom bap/hip-hop songs.

:clap3:

And I think the way they rolled this out was the best case scenario.

“Agora Hills” and “Gun” can be the radio hits to carry the album commercially.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she has at least 1 or 2 more.

I knew they wouldn't let her release all attention/balut kind of songs for this album. it's obvious she can do something artsy and being mainstream still.

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.