• noonbob

• SmittenCake

• Hiatus

• PMM

a fashion icon

qqjeglV.png

oMCQDHu.png

• Like 2

Oh wow all the TR stans emerging,  we are def the most marginalised minority !

Love reboot Lara but the whole mommy/daddy issues thing was so boring

I played AOD as a lil kid and I didn't really understand the game breaking bugs. I thought I couldn't beat the game bc I was bad :rip: loved the game tho. Janice is an icon.  discovering the game was hated was weird

TR III is def the best classic game. I loved exploring the levels even tho they were hard. The jungle, dessert,  alien ufo,  Antarctica :jonny5:

• Like 2

they should use AI to make Angelina Jolie Lara in the new movie :eli:

grCV67G.gif

KYJ9u1C.gif

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

a fashion icon

qqjeglV.png

oMCQDHu.png

This was ICONIC!

Imagine her coming back and covering Vogue magazine!

:jonny6:

1 minute ago, ks_dollar said:

I played AOD as a lil kid and I didn't really understand the game breaking bugs. I thought I couldn't beat the game bc I was bad :rip: loved the game tho. Janice is an icon.  discovering the game was hated was weird

TR III is def the best classic game. I loved exploring the levels even tho they were hard. The jungle, dessert,  alien ufo,  Antarctica :jonny5:

Omg same!!!!

:deadbanana4:

But yes, come through baby! :heart2: I just love this for TR, Lara, the fans etc :heart2::heart2:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

TRIII is pure hell

8zrTcsf.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, SmittenCake said:

they should use AI to make Angelina Jolie Lara in the new movie :eli:

grCV67G.gif

KYJ9u1C.gif

They could easily do a Beowulf and do a CGI with Angie's face.

:jonny5:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

2013 Lara's personality by the end of the game is tolerable tbh. But shes gets worse in the next two games

ggZgCe4.gif

48 minutes ago, noonbob said:

For that entire game she had the benefit of the doubt, because that game was supposed to be her becoming the TOMB RAIDER we know and love.

That's why she gets the duals at the end. However, the devs forgot about that when making the next two games.

That game was apparently meant to be a one off but then Microsoft offered them like, 100M USD for a direct sequel and suddenly Rise happened. 

Shadow was meant to include Natla at the end of the game to set up for a TR 1 remake but then the game flopped and Square decided to just sell TR off :deadbanana:

• Like 2

What do we think about Amanda? I do have to admit it freaks me out a bit that the tattoo seems to go over her... 

That has to be so painful holy **** 

271118-amanda.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

What do we think about Amanda? I do have to admit it freaks me out a bit that the tattoo seems to go over her... 

271118-amanda.jpg

hmm dont think much of her but shes pretty kewl 

This somehow looks worse and better at the same time. I don’t really see much of a difference from the video?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

I- 

Literally speechless. 

Omg! I've been watching this series for the past few weeks. It's hilarious!

Her random rants and schooling on archaeology.

:ahh:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Omg! I've been watching this series for the past few weeks. It's hilarious!

Her random rants and schooling on archaeology.

:ahh:

"Go away bat I'm listening to the music" :ahh::ahh::ahh:

• Haha 1

Not sure how I feel about a remastered version… Really wanted a new game.

53 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Tomb Raider Chronicles is too underrated

mSCffSw.gif

FACTS.

16 hours ago, noonbob said:

The thing with the reboot games is they are okay games in themselves but TOMB RAIDER they are not, Lara Croft that ***** is NOT!

UGGGGH, this is the worst part. They took away her backbone and never developed her character fully. I don't buy for a second that the woman at the end of Shadow (arguably the worst iteration of Lara) then goes on to defeat Natla and slays a dragon. It doesn't work. CD had already humanized her with the middle trilogy without taking away her snark and edge. The films did the same thing. But the reboot entirely stripped her of her core characteristics. I wish the badass Lara we saw in the official art for Tomb Raider 2013 is the character we actually got.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

271118-amanda.jpg

I often revisit the deleted scene from Underworld where Lara shoots her in the leg in a blizzard and leaves her to die in the snow. Amanda sucks. Great villain, but I hate her. 

• Like 1

I’m excited for this, and I know they are hated, but I actually really liked the Reboot trilogy. Shadow in particular I thought was really underrated and I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would 

I’m excited for this and happy to be getting anything regarding the original games but I really wish they would’ve gone full on like the Crash and Spyro remakes. These seem quite lazy. 

• Like 1

Thoughts on the reunification Lara croft ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.