TOMB RAIDER | I-III Remastered | TR12

noonbob

news-official-tomb-raider-on-unreal-engine-5-logo-4456.png

GD_ShwSX0AAOAQl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Lara Croft is an English archaeologist and Tomb Raider. After surviving a plane crash at the age of 21, Lara becomes bored with the stifling atmosphere of British aristocracy, Lara left her pampered upbringing for a life of adventure and mystery, uncovering many powerful artefacts, and stopping several conspiracies that threatened the world.

Games

D4gD9Mq.png  94wYZSe.png  LsOl2bq.png

bKqP6Tw.png  sIZlZX0.png

17HQMuu.png  bd8cs3y.png

DUokFXc.jpg  hzU33ci.jpg

81bHMXdj-jL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg  81hbo8jjqdl._sl1500_.jpg

OSID-Hqa5ghLTFqkNs_WAlhvCM6-4mseNqVknl8y6oE_350x200_1x-0.jpeg

71w6dkVUhWL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg fc1d6dae-ab7f-11ed-81e3-02420a000199.webp 811ChVACmaL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

tomb-raider-underworld-lara-croft-evolution-artwork-1.jpg

Movies

MV5BNzMzODVjMWUtYmIxZS00NDlkLTlmNTktNjI5NTdhZjUzYzY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg 

p32097_v_v10_aa.jpg

TOMB RAIDER

Edited by noonbob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noonbob

• SmittenCake

• Hiatus

• PMM

Oh, this is exciting. Was hoping for another game in the Survivor timeline, but this is equally as exciting.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way I thought this was going to be gatekept forever... maybe the sale to Amazon was worth it! 

CAN'T WAIT!

• Like 1

I used to be insane Tomb Raider stan. I was in this Lara Croft forum and argue with people about Angel of Darkness and Legend (I was defending Legend like Swifties do Taylor now) :jonny: 

sadly new Tomb Raider are not doing it for me so I’m very happy about those remasters. Those games were never easy so I hope there are quaility of life improvements 

• Like 1

I'm so here for it, I started with TR III like half a year ago but didn't touch it ever since so now I'll have perfect opportunity to actually finish it (to that, with nice graphics) :jonnycat:

• Like 1

they should've completely remade the graphics like they did with Anniversary back in the day

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Oh, this is exciting. Was hoping for another game in the Survivor timeline, but this is equally as exciting.

The next game is in a new timeline entirely, where events from all the different timelines and incarnations have already happened.

2 minutes ago, BryceG said:

The next game is in a new timeline entirely, where events from all the different timelines and incarnations have already happened.

Hmmmm... I wonder how that'll go.

and it will be on steam also

I used to give now receive gif 

Edited by PMM
  • Haha 1

Not only will the original three games be remastered, but players will be able to experience the corresponding expansions for each entry for the first time on consoles.

Unfinished Business – In these two expert levels, Lara has discovered the ruined segment of an alien city, allegedly containing an alien hatchery. She must destroy the aliens before they infest the world.

The Gold Mask – Four action-packed levels previously available online only. Lara explores an abandoned mine shaft in Alaska and discovers a strange and hidden world. Many surprises await as Lara uncovers the secret of the Golden Mask.

The Lost Artifact – Six levels unveil the dramatic conclusion of events set in motion in Tomb Raider Ill. Lara is searching for the fifth artifact, rumored to be the legendary Hand of Rathmore. It is the key to unlocking the final secret of the ancient meteor’s powers.

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/09/14/tomb-raider-i-iii-remastered-launches-feb-14-on-ps4-ps5/

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, playboi said:

they should've completely remade the graphics like they did with Anniversary back in the day

Just now, commander said:

It deserves a full remake a la Resident Evil but this looks great.

All the classics deserve Remakes, but these remasters are VERY much welcomed!

1 minute ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

4 and 5 when? :foxaylove2:

Core Design reunited to give us the version of AOD we deserve when? :foxaylove2:

They will def have to come at some point! 

:heart2:

6 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I used to be insane Tomb Raider stan. I was in this Lara Croft forum and argue with people about Angel of Darkness and Legend (I was defending Legend like Swifties do Taylor now) :jonny: 

sadly new Tomb Raider are not doing it for me so I’m very happy about those remasters. Those games were never easy so I hope there are quaility of life improvements 

Tombraiderforums??

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

All the classics deserve Remakes, but these remasters are VERY much welcomed!

They will def have to come at some point! 

:heart2:

Tombraiderforums??

Nah it was polish forum but it was actually quite big and it had its own dramas, shades and micro culture like ATRL. Good times

Oh woww !!  My childhood would never of been the same without TR !! 

this looks ******* awesome!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

4 and 5 when? :foxaylove2:

Core Design reunited to give us the version of AOD we deserve when? :foxaylove2:

Omg don't even. :jonny5:  I need an AOD remaster. I know fans hate it but I honestly think it's one my favourites. A The Last Revelations, Chronicles and Angel of Darkness remaster trilogy would eat and I would throw my money at it. :clap3: 

• Like 2

The way I’m completely disappointed because I thought this would be more like Aniversary x TR1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.