The Idea Of You | Anne Hathaway & Nicholas Galitzine | Prod. Gabrielle Union

Michael196

Posted (edited)

i loved this so much :smitten:

also lol solene walking in on hayes playing the piano was giving that totally believeable story taylor told about the turkey at long pond

Edited by ang
  • Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Hector

• Chemist

• Blade Runner

From just one day in the US:

Also of note on the movies chart was the debut of Anne Hathaway and Nicholas Galitzine's "The Idea of You" managed to hit No. 7 despite only being available for one day during this viewing period, reaching 59.6 million minutes watched and 518,000 views.

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/knuckles-luminate-streaming-ratings-1235991474/

Currently #1 on Prime Video in the US,  should have big numbers with a full week. 

Trailer had be excited but found this rather bland

Loved this movie!

I was hesitant at first because the start feels very "fanfiction-esque" but I trusted Anne Hathaway (and Rotten Tomatoes...).

As the movie went on, the story went deeper and all the characters were intelligent and relatable. :heart:

But the most surprising is that I was hooked on all the songs they performed during the movie! And I'm not even a One Direction fan, but I might be a Mooner! :bibliahh:

• Like 1

this slapped idc it was giving FULL fantasy and I ate it all up

this was cute :clap3: to have on while I cleaned and did laundry 

• Haha 2

it was kind of excellent! i went in with no idea which direction the movie was going but the second half adds a lot of depth that i wasn't expecting 

A streaming hit for Ms. Smashaway:

"The Idea of You" was the most-streamed movie of the May 3-9 viewing window, per Luminate. The movie, starring Anne Hathaway and Nicholas Galitzine, was watched for 714.2 million minutes between May and May 9, its first full week of availability on Amazon Prime Video.

Up from its No. 5 position on last week's chart, which was recorded after only one day of streaming for the movie, this translates to 6.2 million views when divided by its runtime.

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/the-idea-of-you-luminate-streaming-ratings-chart-1235999143/

19 hours ago, Hector said:

A streaming hit for Ms. Smashaway:

"The Idea of You" was the most-streamed movie of the May 3-9 viewing window, per Luminate. The movie, starring Anne Hathaway and Nicholas Galitzine, was watched for 714.2 million minutes between May and May 9, its first full week of availability on Amazon Prime Video.

Up from its No. 5 position on last week's chart, which was recorded after only one day of streaming for the movie, this translates to 6.2 million views when divided by its runtime.

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/the-idea-of-you-luminate-streaming-ratings-chart-1235999143/

So it's #2 behind Unfrosted if we used the metric of number of views. 

Such a cute rom com movie.

Anne and Nicholas really sold this.

They needs to make more romcom movies like this.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.