Better performance: Olivia or Sabrina

Julia Fox

Who did it better?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who did it better?

• Olivia
    • Sabrina

Olivia put on a more interesting show, but Sabrina clears with the vocals.

Both win :jonnycat: God, I'm so peaceful today

7 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Sabrina technically but she doesn’t have the star power Olivia does 

I don’t agree with this. If Sabrina was given the same push and budget Olivia gets she would easily shine brighter

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Power love said:

I don’t agree with this. If Sabrina was given the same push and budget Olivia gets she would easily shine brighter

They tried it with “Skin”. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Sabrina was AMAZING :clap3:

Olivia was weak vocally and with that boring performance

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Power love said:

Do you recall Drivers License, that song that broke all those streaming records when no one except Gen Z girls knew her and had that cheap video? If they're on the same level I'd expect Sabrina to smash in a similar fashion? Has that happened and I just missed it? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Power love said:

Sabrina started her music and acting career way before Olivia…

Until recently, her song writing was also the pits…

As for Ms Rodrigo, girl let’s improve those vocals before tour.:ducky:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Attaboy said:

Do you recall Drivers License, that song that broke all those streaming records when no one except Gen Z girls knew her and had that cheap video? If they're on the same level I'd expect Sabrina to smash in a similar fashion? Has that happened and I just missed it? 

What are you talking about she was on a massive popular franchise TV show leading up to that release & she was push HARD with BUDGET as soon as Driver license was released. 

Sabrina has never gotten the same opportunity, support, push or budget that Olivia has gotten that’s a fact. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sabrina is that girl and her moment is coming soon! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Both performances werent really that great to be honest. I was kinda shocked by Olivia's performing skills. Thank God the album is great at least. But neither aren't good live acts 

I don’t use either.

Olivia gave awkward diet version of Avril Lavigne and was completely ate up by every single one of the dancers around her. Probably the next Taylor then.

Sabrina gave confidence, lots of personality and good vocals. Cute, I guess.

3 hours ago, Power love said:

She's getting endorsed by the biggest artist rn and yet she can't take off

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I have seen both of them live & Sabrina is the way better performer :sorry: 

I liked Olivia's scenography better but she's so stiff and her vocals weren't that good, Sabrina on the other hand really was feeling herself and I bet would've shined even brighter on the main stage :clap3:

Sabrina's the better dancer, but the song was boring. 

Olivia was more interesting and entertaining. Has the better songs and vocals. 

Sabrina had better vocals but Olivia has actual good music, better production, overall more entertaining 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.