Is it safe to say now that TS is the biggest female musician in the US?

FailSafe

Is she the biggest female artist in the US  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Is she

Just now, tshwark said:

:alexz3: And thank you for reminding me that Madonna’s hits where so much bigger, because with little less she’s ranked higher on the all time chart.

The all-time charts haven’t been updated since like 2015

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tshwark

• Axelios

• Cruel Summer

• Steve Johnson

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

The all-time charts haven’t been updated since like 2015

Lies, but it won’t change nothing, Madonna’s metrics were achieved before streaming so her hits had actual chart runs.

Edited by tshwark

Just now, tshwark said:

Lies, but it won’t change nothing, Madonna’s metrics were achieved before streaming so her hits han an actual chart runs.

Streaming era songs still have “actual chart runs.”

I might have the year wrong, but I’m 100% certain that the all-time charts haven’t been updated in several years. Looks like 2019 was the last time, and we all know how dominant Taylor has been since then. The only charts to get updates since then are specific to the Hot 100.

Yes, except Madonna was bigger worldwide than she was in the US, and the opposite is true for Taylor - so this question limits us comparing their overall careers in a meaningful way. :gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.