• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• laqqinq

• kyliefever2002

• Kintsugi

• ani17a

Just now, HotFriedChicken said:

The title of the album is 'Alchemical' babe :rip:

the way i first thought it was out chemical, then all chemical and then i finally heard it

I hope it really does come out tho… she’s been teasing an album for like 5 years now :deadbanana2:

Nice glad ro hear it

2 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

the way i first thought it was out chemical, then all chemical and then i finally heard it

Albums also have ' marks not " marks, those are for singles. Please can you update?

What happened to the OG title “Celestial Body” ?

Edited by youngpopariana

3 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

2-part debut album??! I need more lesbian anthems like Boyfriend too :jonny3:

I hope that means we're getting 10 songs on each part or 12 on each considering the delays, radio silence, messy management and lack of promo

3 hours ago, shinyshimmery said:

I hope it really does come out tho… she’s been teasing an album for like 5 years now :deadbanana2:

First it was obvious it wasn't gonna come out until she had a hit then she got one and they completely erased her previous discography which their reason for doing is such a disservice and bullshit to og fans and then they completely botched breakfast then just kept throwing **** out there to see what stuck and here we are

42 minutes ago, youngpopariana said:

Yeah I much prefer that unless we're getting a double album with this one being Alchemical and the other being Celestial Body?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, youngpopariana said:

she had already mentioned in a talk show a few months ago that she wasnt sure about the title yet and that was after that one was revealed 

• ATRL Moderator

It's been 84 years but we are ready Miss Cameron :jamming:

22 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah I much prefer that unless we're getting a double album with this one being Alchemical and the other being Celestial Body?

You have TASTE :clap3:

She did talk about a "2 part album'' in the OP video so I think your speculation could be accurate. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Spoiler

LazyBaby, We Belong and Out Of Touch better be somewhere on that debut project tho or Dove and I are gonna have a problem :jonny6:

17 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

she had already mentioned in a talk show a few months ago that she wasnt sure about the title yet and that was after that one was revealed 

I wasn't aware she had clarified that. Thank you for letting me know :heart2:

Celestial Body worked better as an album title but this one is really intriguing as well, I'm excited

i dunno the tracklist so dont askbut from what ive heard its sooooooo good ! i migth have to actually stan :flame:

if you want my body then i need to be praised! i'm the holy father and you need to be saved :ghostface:

on your knees, you're praying hail mary's, i can be your... SANCTUARY:hippo: (i think she teased the bridge of this one "i am the altar you pray to", if u like kim's TOTL u will LOVE this one)

i knows what she's doing, she's a lethal woman :hippo: (might be a single)

On 9/13/2023 at 8:38 AM, kyliefever2002 said:

“All I can tell you is one is about you and one is about you” :bibliahh:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.