Kim Petras - 'Problématique'

RideOrDie

3 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Itll happen friday . it also depends which song the pitched as the main single. 

Born Again & All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton) - 

OBSESSED 
SpotifySpotify
Added 2023-09-18  Position 13 / 100 Followers 120,616

True, usually midweek releases happen so that the music can gain traction and debut with good playlisting on the following Friday. So on Friday we'll have a better outlook on how this album will do

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Lady Claire

• GardenPanty

• Tistotal

9 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify · Day 2 — 1,182,663(+300,188)
1. Problématique - 189,963
2. Je T’Adore - 138,446
3. All She Wants (ft. Paris Hilton) - 149,620
4. Born Again - 116,581
5. Something About U - 98,150
6. Treat Me Like A Ho - 112,447
7. Confession - 102,114
8. Deeper - 89,757
9. Dirty Things - 98,444
10. Love Ya Leave Ya - 87,141

This deserves more!!!! Republic really sucks

59 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

2. Je T’Adore - 138,446
4. Born Again - 116,581
7. Confession - 102,114
8. Deeper - 89,757
9. Dirty Things - 98,444

I guess this means the title track should be the single. Not that they will send anything to radio.

50 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I guess this means the title track should be the single. Not that they will send anything to radio.

I think it only has more streams cause it's the first track in the album, not necessarily because it's the people's fav.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

they should do a shortfilm featuring a mash up of all ten songs and just promote the record as a whole OR we face it; it's a gift for the fans, in celebration of the tour. Either way we've won

2 hours ago, collin said:

The title track is the worst song I’ve heard all year. Just pure horrendous sludge. :rip: 

The dramatics :rip:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

2. Je T’Adore - 138,446
4. Born Again - 116,581
7. Confession - 102,114
8. Deeper - 89,757
9. Dirty Things - 98,444

This exactly what I was expecting for first day numbers.

Imagine Problematique with KOH and Coconuts :WAP: her label just don’t have vision

12 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

No, Y’ALL deemed her problematic. Now you think it’s “cringe” because she’s claiming it? You can’t have it both ways.

No one deemed her anything sweetheart, and I don't want to bang on about this or perpetuate these pathetic stan wars, but the fact she's "reclaiming" a word that was used against her for defending an alleged rapist and confirmed abusive prick is really insensitive and tone-deaf. It would be like if Ahston Kutcher and Mila Kunis produced a show called 'problematic' to "reclaim" a word that the public gave to them for defending another rapist. 

I'm not going to go on about this anymore, I enjoy Kim Petras and her voice and her music but this release obviously is triggering to Kesha fans or other SA survivors that know the context of the albums title. 

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 6

y'all are really going to whine about Dr. Luke in every Kim thread :deadbanana2: it's getting ridiculous at this point especially since the court case is over and Kesha is free. go read some court documents if you're that bored (and stream Problématique while you do so x)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

y'all are really going to whine about Dr. Luke in every Kim thread :deadbanana2: it's getting ridiculous at this point especially since the court case is over and Kesha is free. go read some court documents if you're that bored (and stream Problématique while you do so x)

It's only been brought up again because of the album title and where it came from. She has a right to face criticism for it. Like I said I don't want to bang on about this, I was just responding to another user who claimed "we couldnt have it both ways" because apparently we were the ones that deemed her problematic and now she is "reclaiming it", which is just not the take they thought it was.

Anyway, Dirty Things >> Born Again and thats all I have to say.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

:clap3:

At least the mods have been taking care of this more, either that or the number of people who gaf is dwindling

I'm enjoying this release a lot more than her previous releases on this site

Edited by cyclone
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

No one deemed her anything sweetheart, and I don't want to bang on about this or perpetuate these pathetic stan wars, but the fact she's "reclaiming" a word that was used against her for defending an alleged rapist and confirmed abusive prick is really insensitive and tone-deaf. It would be like if Ahston Kutcher and Mila Kunis produced a show called 'problematic' to "reclaim" a word that the public gave to them for defending another rapist. 

I'm not going to go on about this anymore, I enjoy Kim Petras and her voice and her music but this release obviously is triggering to Kesha fans or other SA survivors that know the context of the albums title. 

Take it to the Gag Order thread then

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

FTB should’ve been a cute EP with

FTB

Alone

KOH

TP

Claws

Minute

CITS

Brr

12 hours ago, collin said:

The title track is the worst song I’ve heard all year. Just pure horrendous sludge. :rip: 

Would you rather her whisper rap wannabe deep existential crisis lyrics into an iphone voice note over a loud gospel clown beat or sumn

Edited by cyclone
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

I'm sorry but this is all so messy and there are only 3 or so decent tracks to be found. I vote she pulls a Prince and jancels the whole era, goes back to the drawing board, and releases something stellar in two years' time.

3 hours ago, CroNich said:

It's only been brought up again because of the album title and where it came from. She has a right to face criticism for it. Like I said I don't want to bang on about this, I was just responding to another user who claimed "we couldnt have it both ways" because apparently we were the ones that deemed her problematic and now she is "reclaiming it", which is just not the take they thought it was.

Anyway, Dirty Things >> Born Again and thats all I have to say.

you are right to be here. this is a new album of Luke songs that came out THIS week.

the album title doesn’t bother me personally but i can see why it’s in poor taste. her attitude seems to have matured in the past couple years, maybe the label experience humbled her.

• Like 2

still mad about how

left my body

ytttc

try again

were all left off.

she better release a deluxe FTB or Problemtqieu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.